Technology Blogs by Members
Explore a vibrant mix of technical expertise, industry insights, and tech buzz in member blogs covering SAP products, technology, and events. Get in the mix!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nowadays, there is a crazy of getting certified for most of the people its a good way to  add a charm in their profile or for some people in fact many people think that once they become SAP Certified the offer letter is next what they are going to get. but they reality is just the opposite  to explaining you well I'll take a situation for you Once it so happen that a  senior and mid level of experience people who have done the certification got stuck in a problem for 2-3 days but couldn't solve it, Later a junior consultant(3-5 yrs exp.) with no certification and he just solve the problem Right Away and other people were astonished by his skills the reason for this just that this guy has been practicing rigorously  answer so he was capable to tackle the problem

In a same manner when the fresher gets certified I would say that he has now conquer the tip of the ice berg but still he have to fight for the portion beneath the sea. So still there is lot of knowledge a fresher has to gain.

On the other hand this doesn't mean that that its useless to get certified my personal opinion on that is you must check yourself on these thumb rule made by me.

1. Must have at least 3yrs  of experience.

OR

At least 2 implementation cycle of SAP-----> Point suggested by Miguel Alvear

2. Must have worked on multiple functional modules(say 2-3 modules)

3.Always try to do the certification when your company pays for you as its very costly.

So if you do certification on  my thumb rule I hope the you will get the real benefits of certification like increase in Designation, Salary and better working opportunity.

Thanks For Reading Hope it would have help you.

Thanks

8 Comments
Labels in this area