Technology Blogs by Members
Explore a vibrant mix of technical expertise, industry insights, and tech buzz in member blogs covering SAP products, technology, and events. Get in the mix!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShaikAzmathulla
Participant
Greetings, Community friends!

I wish you all a wonderful day!

I’m very excited to share that, I have taken part in SAP Inside Track Hyderabad on 13th May 2023, as a speaker on "SAP BTP Integration Suite overview and real-world scenarios". It was a fabulous event and a great learning journey.

The day started with keynotes by Sindhu Gangadharan and Vasavi Rongali. A keynote address emphasized the event objective of shared learning among participants.

My session focused mainly on the key takeaways below.

• SAP Integration suite introduction

• SAP’s Integration history and investment

• Challenges as a customer to accelerate business outcomes with simplified integration.

• Hybrid integration strategy

• Use cases.

SAP Integration suite introduction:  SAP Integration Suite, an integration platform as a service (iPaaS). Integration, the foundation of an intelligent enterprise, is becoming the number one strategic priority for organizations. Only by connecting customer, product, employee, and brand experiences with business operations, continuously and in real time, can organizations exploit the full potential of their system landscape and make the right decision at the right time.

Integration Suite --> Achieve + Accelerate + Modernize.

Integration suite Capabilities:

Capabilities Description
Cloud Integration Integrate SAP and non-SAP, cloud, and on-premises applications and process messages in real-time scenarios spanning different companies, organizations, or departments within one organization.
API Management Get access to simple, scalable, and secure digital assets through application programming interfaces (APIs) and consume these.
Open Connectors Build seamless integrations with over 160 non-SAP applications using prebuilt connectors.
Integration Advisor Accelerate the development of business-oriented interfaces and mappings, generate runtime artifacts quickly, and significantly reduce efforts.
Trading Partner Management Manage B2B relationships with multiple trading partners through this easy-to-use user interface that helps simplify the B2B communication between trading partners.
Integration Assessment Define integration landscape, based on the Integration Solution Advisor Methodology.
Migration Assessment Assess your existing integration scenarios to migrate them to SAP Integration Suite.

SAP’s Integration history and investment:

SAP continuously investing in integration. Integration is becoming a key role in business scenarios. It started with XI in 2003 and continuous investment till now and come up with SAP Integration Suite.

SAP´s Integration strategy:

SAP´s Integration strategy is based on 3 pillars:

1. Integration Principles: 4 key principles of out-of-the-box integration, open integration, holistic integration, and AI-driven integration

2. Integration Platform – Versatile, enterprise-grade hybrid integration platform – SAP Integration Suite for holistic integration.

3. Integration Methodology – SAP Integration Solution Advisory methodology – to guide customers to choose the right integration approaches and tools.

Based on the different scenarios, the following table shows the integration tools selected.

Scenarios’ Integration tools
Cloud to Cloud CI / Other capabilities from Integration Suite
Cloud to on premise CI / Other capabilities from Integration Suite
On premise to Cloud CI / Other capabilities from Integration Suite
On premise to on premise Edge Integration cell

Please find the following link for the rest of the information and demos.

SAP BTP Integration Suite overview and real-world scenarios: SAP BTP Integration Suite overview and real-world scenarios .pdf

Learn more here:

1) SAP Integration Suite (sap.com/integration)
2) SAP Integration Solution Advisory Methodology (ISAM)
3) Take a free Integration Assessment here

Recognition: I keep great memories of the event and the certificate I received at the end.

My sincere thanks to #sapcommunity , ruthvik.chowdary2 , Abhishek Chatterjee, Mahesh Palavalli, srinibhumireddy , #sitHYD & poonam.singh01. I am grateful for this great opportunity.

Finally, I would like to thank the volunteers, organizers, and sponsors. It won't be possible to achieve success without a team.

Best Regards,

Azmath.

SME – SAP & Non-SAP Integrations.

6 Comments
Raje1
Active Participant
Thanks Azmath a nice and informative session presented by you
sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
Great summary, thanks for sharing azmathip
Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
Great experience, and an informative summary!
ShaikAzmathulla
Participant
It's great to hear from you .
ShaikAzmathulla
Participant
Thank you for your comment
ShaikAzmathulla
Participant
I appreciate your feedback.
Labels in this area