Technology Blogs by Members
Explore a vibrant mix of technical expertise, industry insights, and tech buzz in member blogs covering SAP products, technology, and events. Get in the mix!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sushilgupta857
Active Participant

Introduction:

If you are looking to Upskill yourself with SAP Learning Trainings and wanna get free SAP Badges - Record of Achievement , this blog can help you. Thank me later !

No learning hub access needed and you need not to pay anything.

I recently acquired 2 SAP Badges after completion of learning.

Badges:

Explore RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud - Record of Achievement

Discover SAP Business Technology Platform - Record of Achievement

How to do it?

Lets Get Started...

Click on the link to access the page for SAP Learning Journeys

You will only need an active email address ( personal or corporateID). This will be used to track your learning progress and your badge will be issued by credly on the same email address.

Courses which have the tag: Record of achievement will only give you the badges. Do check before starting the training.

Let's take an example of the below course.

Click on the SAP learning:

Discover SAP Business Technology Platform

Make sure you login with your Email ID to track your progress. Post completion of your learning, you will receive the SAP Badge - Record of Achievement on the same Email ID.

Click on visit login page

Once you are logged in. You can start your learning. Make sure you complete all the quizes.

Once its completed, badge will be issued by credly and sent to your email address.

Email looks like this:

You can also click on View Badge in Completed section to open your badge.

Conclusion:

This blog contains details regarding the Free SAP Learning trainings which will help you with getting a badge from Credly. You can keep checking the same learning page for more trainings in future. Please let me know in case there are any questions.

Labels in this area