Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Update 16th May, 2024: version 1909 will be withdrawn!

On Thursday, 16th May, we will have to withdraw the ABAP Cloud Developer Trial, 1909 from Docker.

If you need this version for any reason, please make sure you have downloaded it in good time.

Otherwise, we recommend the version below:

Now Available:

ABAP Cloud Developer Trial 2022 is now available on Docker:

https://hub.docker.com/r/sapse/abap-cloud-developer-trial/tags -> 2022

ABAP Cloud Developer Trial is a free, downloadable ABAP Platform on SAP HANA 2.0 for trying out the ABAP language and toolset. It is extensively pre-configured with SAP Fiori launchpad, SAP Cloud Connector, pre-configured backend /frontend connections, roles, and sample applications.

This solution is intended for two groups of developers:

• Non-ABAP developers, who are interested in learning more about the ABAP language and development tools
  • ABAP developers, who are interested in learning about new features (see below for some examples)

Note: This is the new name for ABAP Platform Trial. The name change is to highlight that you can now develop in the new ABAP Language Version, ABAP for Cloud Development. For more information, see the Highlights below. By the way, if you are interested in our overall release strategy for the Trial, see Karl Kessler’s announcement blog post from 2023: Now available: ABAP Platform Trial

julieplummer20_0-1707312743960.png

IMPORTANT:

All: Before you pull the image, make sure:

• You understand the principles of docker container technology
  • You know the entities docker image / docker container and their relationship
  • You know the basic commands to work with images and containers

Mac Users: Previously, ABAP Platform Trial ran on both Intel and M-series processors. Since then, Apple has upgraded its iOS. Thus, on the newest MacOS version, you can no longer run ABAP Cloud Developer Trial on Docker Desktop for MacBooks with an M-seríes processor. This is not a SAP-specific issue. So for now, you have two options:

• Run Docker Desktop with a MacBook that has an Intel processor.
  • Use the UTM app to emulate an AMD64 Linux distro via Apple QEMU.

Many many thanks to Community member @dylan-drummond for researching this. Dylan has written an exhaustive guide to this: 

M-series Apple Chip MacBooks and Abap Platform Trial containers using Docker and Podman 

This is Community content, so consume at your own risk; however, this could be very helpful to many Mac users.

ABAP License

The ABAP license supplied with the Docker image lasts only three months. Therefore, you should download and import the demo license as follows:

1. Logon to your ABAP system with the user SAP*, client 000, same password as for DEVELOPER (DEVELOPER , client 001, is locked).
  2. Start transaction SLICENSE; copy the hardware key.
  3. Get the license from minisap , choosing the system A4H.
  4. Back in your ABAP System, log off, then log on with the user DEVELOPER, client 001.
  5. Choose Install.
  6. The old ("INITIAL") license(s) should be deleted automatically. If not, start SLICENSE again; remove the old invalid licenses. (sap* is not allowed to delete licenses).

Update, 23rd April, 2024: 2022 as a Cloud Appliance (CAL)

Dear all, As an alternative to the Docker download, we have also released the same version of the Trial, under the name SAP ABAP Platform 2022, Developer Edition:

https://cal.sap.com/catalog#/applianceTemplates/c12a3b3d-99b0-4b44-a0c7-6509fe279a3d 

Enjoy!

Highlights of the 2022 Edition

ABAP Cloud Development: Developer Extensibility Scenario

julieplummer20_0-1713188198928.png  

ABAP Cloud map

ABAP Cloud is the ABAP development model you need to build cloud-ready business apps, services, and extensions. Including it in the ABAP Cloud Developer Trial means that you can get a feel for the concepts pertaining to ABAP Cloud Development and to a clean core when extending SAP S/4HANA. This scenario lets you build extensions directly on the SAP S/4HANA stack - tightly coupled, cloud-ready, and upgrade-stable. Of course, we don't offer the strictly business content from SAP S/4HANA. However, we do offer all the language elements - RAP cloud-optimized language, and released APIs and extension points. 

Important: You are thereby restricted to  cloud-optimized ABAP language. That is, if you are used to developing in Classic ABAP on-premise, and want to try out Cloud development, you must comply with ABAP Cloud Development rules, such as:

• Use public SAP APIs (local or remote) released by SAP to access SAP functionality and SAP data
  • Use public SAP extension points released by SAP to extend SAP objects. Modifications to SAP objects are not supported. (This includes SFLIGHT, for example.)
  • Use ADT (ABAP Development Tools) as your ABAP IDE
  • Use RAP (ABAP RESTful Application Programming Model) to build Fiori apps and services. SAP technologies like Dynpro or Web Dynpro are not released for ABAP cloud development
  • The software components ZLOCAL and ZCUSTOM_DEVELOPMENT can only be used for ABAP Cloud development - that is, compliant with these rules

More information:

ABAP RESTful Application Programming Model (RAP) - 2022

julieplummer20_2-1707312818813.png

Offers you an efficient way to build enterprise-ready, SAP HANA-optimized, OData-based Fiori UI services and Web APIs in the cloud as well as on-premise.

New features in 2022 include:

• Custom business objects
  • Event Consumption and Exposure
  • RAP Generator
  • RAP business object Test Double Framework (TDF)

To make it easier for you to get started, we have also added:

More information: 

Git-Enabled Change and Transport System (gCTS)

Snag_c56468.png

gCTS = CTS + git

A new way of transporting objects, gCTS enables you to use Git to store your ABAP development objects. gCTS makes use of special Git features, such as working on local copies of a central remote Git repository. Software development takes place in the usual editors like ABAP Development Tools (ADT). Changes to objects are still recorded in transport requests. Current states of objects can be pushed to remote Git repositories, either by releasing a transport request or while you’re working.
For the official documentation overview, see: 

Git-Enabled Change and Transport System (BC-CTS-GIT) | SAP Help Portal

The official documentation for configuration is in two parts:

1. Configuring Git-Enabled Change and Transport System
    Here, we have preconfigured the first two parts, so you only have to complete parts 3-5:  
     julieplummer20_0-1714132333934.png
  2. Configuring Git Repositories

Some certificates are already available. If you would like to connect to your own GitHub server or to a provider other than github.com, you have to add the appropriate certificates to the ABAP system in transaction STRUST. The configuration has been done for the default user ‘DEVELOPER’.

To get started with gCTS, simply open the gCTS app in the SAP Fiori Launchpad (FLP).

If you are a SAP customer, partner, or employee, the following SAP Note provides additional information: SAP Note: 2821718 . However, the essential configuration has already been done for everyone.

abapGit

julieplummer20_1-1711536855908.png

Yes, abapGit is available out of the box.
Documentation is here: abapGit Documentation
If you are not yet familiar with abapGit, this post by graham.robinson is a great introduction, with how-to videos:
abapGit So Easy

Custom Code Migration with the ABAP Test Cockpit (ATC)

We've pre-configured ABAP Platform Trial to run as a central check system for checking your custom code prior to migration - particularly useful for:

• SAP S/4HANA Readiness Checks
  • SAP Cloud Readiness Check

You can test this out of the box locally in SAP ADT, then configure the rest of your landscape to work with it.
For more general information on ATC, see these two excellent blogs, by Olga Dolinskaja:

SAP Cloud Connector

julieplummer20_0-1707312915858.png

SAP Cloud Connector provides a link between SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) applications and on-premise systems. It runs as on-premise agent in a secured network; acts as a reverse invoke proxy between the on-premise network and SAP BTP; and lets you use existing on-premise assets without exposing the entire internal landscape.

If you are interested in connecting your ABAP Platform Trial with a licensed version of SAP BTP, ABAP Environment (i.e.“Steampunk”), I have written a tutorial mission on this: Connect Your On-Premise System with SAP BTP, ABAP Environment

For more information, see:

Other Highlights of ABAP Platform 2022: Overview

Blog post: ABAP Platform for SAP S/4HANA 2022, from November 2022, by Olga Dolinskaja, including the Overview Presentation

Guides, Tutorials, FAQ, Troubleshooting

If you’re not sure where to start with your new system, we have written several tutorials:

SAP Tutorial Navigator: ABAP On-Premise Tutorials.

I have started putting together FAQs specifically for ABAP Platform Trial / ABAP Cloud Developer Trial on Docker. If you would like to contribute to this, please let me know:

ABAP Trial Platform on Docker: Tips and Tricks

The old FAQs  also contains some non-release-specific info on Cookbook-style projects, by SAP Community members: I will 

FAQ and Troubleshooting for SAP AS ABAP 7.5x

Troubleshooting: One last thing: Now that comments are no longer threaded, it is almost impossible to keep track of / answer your troubleshooting / error questions. Please please create a new question in the SAP Community - ABAP Development forum (which uses the User Tag "abap_trial"). I will try to monitor these questions, but other experienced ABAP users / mentors will also see them.

Enjoy!

48 Comments
albanleong
Contributor

Fantastic news! Thanks @julieplummer20 and team!
Installation worked flawlessly! So excited for this new learning ground!
2024-04-19_13-54-22.jpg

gui_machado
Explorer

Good news for the SAP community, thanks @julieplummer20.

htammen
Active Contributor

Hi,

good news for all ABAP devs, even though it's not a 2024 release.

You wrote some notes for Mac users. In this notes you write about the iOS version. I don't think it's running on iOS, aka iPhone, iPad. You probably mean macOS?

julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi htammen, (Helmut?)

Yes, absolutely. Sorry, did a load of last-minute edits to release before the weekend, and messed that up. 
Have fixed. 
Btw, there won’t be a 2024 release - we are aiming for a 2023, 2025 and 2027 release, in line with the S/4HANA strategy. For more info, see Karl Kessler’s blog post: https://community.sap.com/t5/application-development-blog-posts/now-available-abap-platform-trial/ba... .

Hope you enjoy it. 
Julie. 

julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Alban,

Very glad to hear this. 
Hope you enjoy it. 
Btw, if you blog on anything you try out, please let me know: I’m putting together an FAQs for ABAP Trial versions on Docker: 

https://github.com/SAP-docs/abap-platform-trial-image/blob/main/faq-v7.md  

Since it’s Git, I hope to work with contributors (like you 🙂).

Best wishes,

Julie. 

dylan-drummond
Contributor

@julieplummer20 Hi Julie,

I think you can be more optimistic about SAP Cloud Developer Trial and macOS users with an M-series (M1, M2, M3... etc) MacBook. Referring here to the gloomy claim that:

"on the newest MacOS version, ABAP Cloud Developer Trial runs only on a Mac with an Intel processor. This is not a SAP-specific issue. "

It's true, that in macOS Sonoma 14.4 (current version), there is something not working right between Apple Rosetta and Docker's integration with Rosetta... and this is preventing generally amd64 containers from running in the Docker Desktop paradigm. So for now, Docker Desktop is not the solution for the M-series MacBook users. But the good news is, that there is another way - which I just tested, it still works - to get Cloud Developer Trial working on M-series MacBooks: use the UTM Emulator-Hypervisor, emulate an amd64 Ubuntu VM, and follow my advice on getting it working:

https://community.sap.com/t5/technology-blogs-by-members/m-series-apple-chip-macbooks-and-abap-platf...

In that blog, scroll past the Docker Desktop section to the section called "Configuring an emulated amd64 Ubuntu Server VM for M-series MacBooks" - there it is explained how to set up the VM, and then you have a choice of using Docker or Podman for the rest. As the blog considers Abap Platform Trial, it will be a good idea to replace references to that older product with Cloud Developer Trial.

I tested that my own advice still works, test was successful, see the comment at:

https://community.sap.com/t5/technology-blogs-by-members/m-series-apple-chip-macbooks-and-abap-platf...

Regards,

dylan.

Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 15.18.18.png

JinceMichael
Explorer

Great news from sap community.thanks @julieplummer20 

Jorge_Cervantes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear @julieplummer20 

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my enthusiasm for exploring the new version of ABAP and diving into the world of RAP-based applications within the ABAP environment. As an experienced ABAP developer, I believe that leveraging cloud developer trials is essential for enhancing my skills and staying up-to-date with the latest developments in our field.

However, I’ve encountered a challenge. From the earliest versions of the #abap_trial (such as ABAP AS 7.52) up to the latest SAP ABAP Platform 1909, I’ve noticed that certain training packages referenced in the documentation available on the learning hub are missing. These packages, such as DEVS4D430, DEVS4DEV, DEVS4D437, and even older ones like BC414, play a crucial role in my learning journey

Given their importance for my professional development, I kindly request your guidance or support in accessing or obtaining these training packages within the ABAP Cloud Developer Trial environment.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. Your assistance would be immensely valuable to me.

alejiandro_sensejl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi @julieplummer20 , thanks for sharing the great news! Kindly consider posting such news with an ABAP related tag like https://community.sap.com/t5/c-khhcw49343/ABAP+Development/pd-p/833755570260738661924709785639136. I actually missed this totally on SCN and only learned of it from social network 🙂

julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @alejiandro_sensejl 

Thanks for this feedback. I am surprised, since "ABAP Development" is in fact one of the SAP Managed Tags that I included in the blogpost.

I'll investigate and get back to you regarding this.

Best wishes,

Julie Plummer.

julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @dylan-drummond ,

Thanks a lot for this. I now remember you writing about this previously. I will update the FAQs and Readme accordingly. Could be extremely helpful for many.

Best wishes,

Julie Plummer.

Attila
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear @julieplummer20 Julie,
thank You and Your Team members providing us this release!
We can spend again nice times with new ABAP 😊.
Maybe as a last fine tune step for the core basis packages responsible for logon, ALV rendering etc. the SGEN transaction could be executed before releasing the image. Seems everything is compiled on first access. On our local computer this causes performance problems / very slow response. Maybe for the next time when possible, this could be done in advance on your power machines 🙂. I hope this is manageable at Your side.
Thank You

albanleong
Contributor
0 Kudos

@Attila I have a different opinion to that. I think it is just nice as it is because if SAP were to run like a complete SGEN before releasing the image, it’ll increase the package size at least two to three times the current size. 
I have tried in the past to run a full SGEN on previous releases and I had to even extend the DB size.

Föß
Active Participant

Hi,

just tank you - This is so important!

Regards, 

PraveenChitturi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We're planning to setup this ABAP trail in server and use it by the development team to practice the new technologies. At this moment we had windows server and unfortunately we couldn't able to install the docker in the windows server. Docker can't be install in windows server

Does there any other option to setup the ABAP trail in windows server? Or setting up Linux server is better to access by all our dev team centrally. We couldn't have such a huge memory and storage in the individual laptops to setup the trail.

Regards,

Praveen

Attila
Active Participant

@albanleong, running full SGEN makes no sense in trial for sure. We barely use all programs. I did back in 15 years with minisap a full SGEN like You explain with same effects and I killed it! This is why I said only selective core packages, not a full SGEN. In SGEN you can do very fine granular selection on package level. Picking up several will not increase the image size drastically.

Hyuk_Oh
Explorer

@Attila 

I did it yesterday. Because I use many programs not just se38 and se80.

It took only 2 hours on my ubuntu virtual machine with 6 core , 200Gb ssd and 21Gb ram.( host computer is a laptop with ryzen 5800h cpu and 32gb ram)

Hyuk_Oh
Explorer
0 Kudos

@PraveenChitturi 

If you have enough ram on the Windows server, try a virtual machine with Linux.

I'm running this trial version on the Linux virtual machine on Windows 10.

I did some port forwarding setup on my router.

PraveenChitturi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi @Hyuk_Oh ,

Thank you for your reply. I think I can make new Linux system which can help to install the docker directly in that. Then the ABAP trail will be able to multiple login by the group of team members right? That's the main purpose of setting up this. 

Hyuk_Oh
Explorer
0 Kudos

@PraveenChitturi 

You can create multiple users. I copied the default user 'DEVELOPER' multiple times and all the new accounts work fine. 🙂

Attila
Active Participant
Sounds good it does not die after full SGEN 🤓. Last time I comitted the 1909 container to a new image for backup purpose, the result image size was already double of SAP original w/o doing any SGEN. Do not know what I did 🦉,the instance was not under heavy use, just me.
bztoy
Participant

This is really great news, a big thanks to Julie and the team, well done.

Regards,

Wises

Jorge_Cervantes
Explorer

I executed the commit command in Docker to illustrate the variations in size between Docker images before and following the execution of SGEN, just for illustrative reference:

Jorge_Cervantes_0-1714147166134.png

UweFetzer_se38
Active Contributor

After three days without any problems I'm not able to start the docker image (WSL on Win11 with 32GB) anymore 😢

HDB: starting

27.04.2024 13:26:12
Start
OK

27.04.2024 13:26:26
StartWait
FAIL: process hdbdaemon HDB Daemon not running
HDB: the start command failed, exit code=2
The service HDB has failed to start and initialization is blocked until the problem is resolved
You can try your luck 10 times until initialization is terminated
Hint: docker containers can be joined by: docker exec -it <name> bash
Hint: Container must have at least 16GB RAM available
Hint: Container must have at least 70GB DISK free

No idea what has changed since yesterday.

Edit: absolutely strange. Today (a day later) it works again 🤔

Mumali
Participant

Just what I needed, as the 1909 version is missing the newest cool stuff. Thank you @julieplummer20  and the team!

Devraj
Active Participant

This just proves how important ABAP is to the SAP community. I am sure 100% of the readers found this link via their LinkedIn Feed.  Do post a comment to let me know if it was otherwise 🙂 

apachon
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello.

When trying to get the image from docker I get the following error message

Error response from daemon: manifest for sapse/abap-cloud-developer-trial:latest not found: manifest unknown: manifest unknown

Captura desde 2024-05-01 16-51-39.png

Other images I can download without problems.

Regards.

Hyuk_Oh
Explorer

@apachon 

You have to add tag.

Check out the tags tab.

Screenshot_20240502_074635_Chrome.jpg

apachon
Participant
0 Kudos

@Hyuk_Oh Thank you so much!

FlorinEne
Explorer

Great initiative again, thanks to the whole team for this new 2022 version!

I just can't get it why comparing it to 1909 it has to compile absolutely everything and so slow. Even inserting a favorite transaction (for the first time) takes a few seconds.

Thanks again, and thanks in advance for clarifying my question.

Florin

P.S.

Okay, your documentation answered this already:

Slow initial start of many functions / applications

For technical reasons, we have delivered this initial shipment of SAP Cloud Developer Trial without the Load. Thus, the Load must be started on the fly. Thus, the initial start of many transactions and applications will be slower.

Attila
Active Participant

@Jorge_Cervantes 

I've comitted the container after first run to an image without any SGEN, the resulting image size is 103G. After SGEN it became 117, so the delta by SGEN looks 14GB on my side.

julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

UweFetzer_se38

Hi Uwe, 

Very sorry to hear.

If this happens again, please let us know.

Best wishes,

Julie Plummer.

julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

@alejiandro_sensejl 

Hi Alejiandro,

This is the official answer:
"

The SAP Managed tag page the user linked to below, only displays a small snapshot of all content with any given tag. We recommend our users subscribe to our RSS feeds if they would like to be notified of all content for specific tags. We have more information here: https://community.sap.com/t5/what-s-new/exploring-the-rss-feeds-of-the-new-sap-community-platform/ba...

and here: https://community.sap.com/t5/what-s-new/additional-sap-community-feeds/ba-p/13615436"

Best wishes,

Julie Plummer.

hauke_h
Discoverer

Thank you for this new release of the SAP Trial!

Jorge_Cervantes
Explorer

@Attila, I think your comment is very enlightening: Maybe the additional space before you used SGEN could be by installing the server routines and data and temp data. 

@hauke_h I did need to limit the memory and processors that the image was using; after running SGEN, I committed the image and then ran with the following command:

docker run --stop-timeout 3600 -i --name a4h_2022_20240421 -h vhcala4hci -p 3200:3200 -p 3300:3300 -p 4302:4302 -p 8443:8443 -p 30213:30213 -p 30215:30215 -p 50000:50000 -p 50001:50001 --memory="20000m" --cpus=8 abap-cloud-developer-trial:2022_20240421 -skip-limits-check -agree-to-sap-license

Some of the additional ports are used to work with "SAP HANA Tools," while the memory and CPU parameters allow me to control these resources.

kyo_choi2
Participant

Wonder anyone else have this issue. 

After running the server overnight, I cannot log-in anymore.  SAP GUI log-in or ADT log-in has following error message.  

SAP GUI partner '127.0.0.1:3200' not reached WSAECONNREFUSED: Connection refused

After this, I have to shut down the server and reboot the PC several times and restart the docker and SAP A4H, to be able to log-in with SAP GUI again.  Currently I am using SAP Logon 7.5.

Jorge_Cervantes
Explorer

@kyo_choi2 Have you tried modifying the hosts file in the sap logon machine?

/etc/hosts

Format:
IPAddress DomainName [DomainAliases]
example:
10.230.18.3 vhcala4hci.dummy.com vhcala4hci

saplogon setup:
application server: vhcala4hci

kyo_choi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks.   That's already been modified.  So the instance is active, and I can use it but leaving over night, I cannot log back on again.  It might be due to PC's fire wall or virus SWs.

Attila
Active Participant

@kyo_choi2 

Same happened to me at weekend. Beforenoon was ok, but afternoon the same issue like You. Instance running but unable to connect. I checked the host file as well, and put localhost in SAP GUI as server to try, but did not help. Only restarting the instance solved the issue. 

Environment:

• Win 11 Pro Workstation
  • Docker Containers, Images and Swap file configured to run on the Dev Drive on ReFS
  • Latest Docker Windows 4.29.0 (145265)
  • WSL2 linux distro is updated (Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS)
  • McAfee AV/Firewall

Nothing special was seen in the console output.

kyo_choi2
Participant

@Attila 

Mine, I have to shut down the entire PC then reboot.  Then with command, docker restart a4h, I have to restart the instance.  Only after all this, I can re-login. It could be due to my personal PC setting since your case and mine are different.  While this is happening, I have tried everything I know, like shutting down the firewall and checking the available ports with commands, 

docker container port a4h   - Shows all the available ports.

zfiori
Participant
0 Kudos

Cool, the same happened to me at last weekend.

Before noon was ok, but afternoon the same issue like You.

Instance running but unable to connect. I checked the host file as well, and put localhost in SAP GUI ( Version 8.00 with Patch 7 ) as server to try, but did not help.

Only restarting the instance solved the issue. 

Lenovo ThinkPad P Series Environment:

• Win 11 Pro Workstation
  • Docker Containers, Images and Swap file configured to run on the Dev Drive
  • Latest Docker Windows 4.29.0
  • Windows Defender/Firewall

Nothing special was seen in the console output.

🙂

matmir
Explorer

Hello!

I've succesfully installed the docker image. And container is running fine:

matmir_0-1715442461109.png

Connection looks like this:

matmir_1-1715442486794.png

But still cannot connect to the system instance. I'm getting the following error:

matmir_2-1715442522269.png

I've also updated the license via docker cp command (just in case).

Has anyone had this problem or knows how to solve it?

Thanks

Hyuk_Oh
Explorer

@matmir 

Hello.

If you run your server on the host computer(not virtual machine), that connection setting should work.

Did you expose your docker ports before run "docker start -ai a4h" ?

matmir
Explorer

@Hyuk_Oh 

The server is running in the host computer (as it was previous version 1909, which worked fine).

Ports are exposed as well:

matmir_0-1715450568464.png

:'(

Hyuk_Oh
Explorer

@matmir 

Sorry. It seems like a runtime error not connection error.

You can find some notes with the message.

Rabax during SAPGUI logon - While Basis support package apply??? 

matmir
Explorer

Yeah, I came across that one, but idk how to change the parameter if im not logged in.

Hopes someone finds anothder solution.

Thank you.

Attila
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear @julieplummer20 ,

many of us started to face the issue that the system is unavailable after running the container for few hours. See https://community.sap.com/t5/technology-blogs-by-sap/abap-cloud-developer-trial-2022-available-now/b...

Could maybe Your team have a look on it or anyone here having basis skills. We would appreciate it.  I tried to collect all information I could at first shot. The container is running before/after the connection problem occurs, with no special things in the console output.

The connection error reported in eclipse logs:

LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode
ERROR connection to partner '127.0.0.1:3300' broken
TIME Mon May 13 20:44:20 2024
RELEASE 754
COMPONENT NI (network interface)
VERSION 40
RC -6
MODULE D:/depot/bas/754_REL/src/krn/si/gw/gwxx.c
LINE 1179
DETAIL NiIRead: P=127.0.0.1:3300; L=127.0.0.1:52847
SYSTEM CALL GwRead
COUNTER 10

I've executed several commands before and after the instance become unreachable:

• ps -aux
  • ps -e
  • ss

Instance reachable

ps -aux

USER       PID %CPU %MEM    VSZ   RSS TTY      STAT START   TIME COMMAND
root         1  0.0  0.0 711040  5524 ?        Ssl  19:02   0:00 /usr/local/bin/abaptrialinit -agree-to-sap-license -skip-limits-check -skip-hostname-check
root        58  0.3  0.0 245672 11748 ?        Sl   19:02   0:00 /usr/sap/hostctrl/exe/saphostexec pf=/usr/sap/hostctrl/exe/host_profile
sapadm     139  0.1  0.2 649344 77480 ?        Ssl  19:02   0:00 /usr/sap/hostctrl/exe/sapstartsrv pf=/usr/sap/hostctrl/exe/host_profile -D
hdbadm     181  0.0  0.1 523172 52664 ?        Ssl  19:02   0:00 /usr/sap/HDB/HDB02/exe/sapstartsrv pf=/usr/sap/HDB/SYS/profile/HDB_HDB02_vhcala4hci -D -u hdbadm
root       224  0.0  0.0  11892  5484 ?        Ss   19:02   0:00 /usr/sap/hostctrl/exe/saposcol -l -w60 pf=/usr/sap/hostctrl/exe/host_profile
a4hadm     410  0.1  0.1 806316 40324 ?        Ssl  19:02   0:00 /usr/sap/A4H/D00/exe/sapstartsrv pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci -D -u a4hadm
a4hadm     598  0.1  0.2 871972 98372 ?        Ssl  19:02   0:00 /usr/sap/A4H/ASCS01/exe/sapstartsrv pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_ASCS01_vhcala4hci -D -u a4hadm
hdbadm     776  0.0  0.0   9724  3312 ?        Ss   19:02   0:00 sapstart pf=/usr/sap/HDB/SYS/profile/HDB_HDB02_vhcala4hci
hdbadm     784  0.2  0.2 455644 83036 ?        Ssl  19:02   0:00 /usr/sap/HDB/HDB02/vhcala4hci/trace/hdb.sapHDB_HDB02 -d -nw -f /usr/sap/HDB/HDB02/vhcala4hci/daemon.ini pf=/usr/sap/HDB/SYS/profile/HDB_HDB02_vhcala4hci
hdbadm     809 16.1  9.7 5931900 3205012 ?     Sl   19:02   0:30 hdbnameserver
hdbadm     955  0.0  0.1 627932 35880 ?        Ss   19:02   0:00 hdbrsutil  --start --port 30201 --volume 1 --volumesuffix mnt00001/hdb00001 --identifier 1715626955
hdbadm    1010  6.8  0.5 447036 183300 ?       Sl   19:02   0:12 hdbcompileserver
hdbadm    1013  0.5  0.5 660560 178620 ?       Sl   19:02   0:01 hdbpreprocessor
hdbadm    1048 71.5 30.6 12842544 10067088 ?   Sl   19:02   2:13 hdbindexserver -port 30203
hdbadm    1051  3.3  3.7 3880660 1217344 ?     Sl   19:02   0:06 hdbxsengine -port 30207
hdbadm    1263  0.0  0.1 1939764 37036 ?       Ss   19:02   0:00 hdbrsutil  --start --port 30203 --volume 3 --volumesuffix mnt00001/hdb00003 --identifier 1715626961
hdbadm    1609  1.2  1.0 1455348 335588 ?      Sl   19:02   0:02 hdbdiserver -port 30225
hdbadm    1615  1.4  1.7 1679984 560444 ?      Sl   19:02   0:02 hdbwebdispatcher
a4hadm    2338  0.0  0.0  48560  4152 ?        Ss   19:03   0:00 sapstart pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_ASCS01_vhcala4hci
a4hadm    2349  1.0  2.9 2475556 979772 ?      Ssl  19:03   0:01 enq.sapA4H_ASCS01 pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_ASCS01_vhcala4hci
a4hadm    2350  0.0  0.0  62724 18184 ?        Ssl  19:03   0:00 ms.sapA4H_ASCS01 pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_ASCS01_vhcala4hci
root      2380  0.0  0.0  23056   324 ?        Ss   19:03   0:00 /usr/sbin/uuidd
a4hadm    2966  0.0  0.0  49140  4276 ?        Ss   19:03   0:00 sapstart pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci
a4hadm    2979  0.6  0.7 3972752 233280 ?      Ssl  19:03   0:00 dw.sapA4H_D00 pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci
a4hadm    2980  0.0  0.0  54848 10392 ?        Ss   19:03   0:00 ig.sapA4H_D00 -mode=profile pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci
a4hadm    2981  0.0  0.0 1249504 26000 ?       Sl   19:03   0:00 /usr/sap/A4H/D00/exe/igsmux_mt -mode=profile -restartcount=0 -wdpid=2980 pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci
a4hadm    2982  0.1  0.3 1005620 103000 ?      Sl   19:03   0:00 /usr/sap/A4H/D00/exe/igspw_mt -mode=profile -no=0 -restartcount=0 -wdpid=2980 pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci
a4hadm    2983  0.1  0.3 1005620 103048 ?      Sl   19:03   0:00 /usr/sap/A4H/D00/exe/igspw_mt -mode=profile -no=1 -restartcount=0 -wdpid=2980 pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci
a4hadm    2984  0.1  0.0 596940 28560 ?        S    19:03   0:00 gwrd -dp pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci
a4hadm    2985  0.6  0.3 1962072 122388 ?      Sl   19:03   0:00 icman -attach pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci
a4hadm    2986  4.2  1.2 4017916 416916 ?      S    19:03   0:05 dw.sapA4H_D00 pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci
a4hadm    2987  2.0  0.7 4027256 230552 ?      S    19:03   0:02 dw.sapA4H_D00 pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci
a4hadm    2988  1.8  0.7 4025100 244152 ?      S    19:03   0:02 dw.sapA4H_D00 pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci
a4hadm    2989  4.2  1.2 4025768 422612 ?      S    19:03   0:05 dw.sapA4H_D00 pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci
a4hadm    2990  3.2  1.1 4038752 377896 ?      S    19:03   0:04 dw.sapA4H_D00 pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci
a4hadm    2991  2.7  0.7 4033172 239272 ?      S    19:03   0:03 dw.sapA4H_D00 pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci
a4hadm    2992  3.6  1.0 4038528 335116 ?      S    19:03   0:04 dw.sapA4H_D00 pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci
a4hadm    2993  2.1  0.5 4013116 169380 ?      S    19:03   0:02 dw.sapA4H_D00 pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci
a4hadm    2994  1.6  0.5 4005820 186664 ?      S    19:03   0:02 dw.sapA4H_D00 pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci
a4hadm    2995  1.5  0.2 4005672 91652 ?       S    19:03   0:02 dw.sapA4H_D00 pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci
a4hadm    2996  1.5  0.2 4005672 91112 ?       S    19:03   0:02 dw.sapA4H_D00 pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci
a4hadm    2997  1.5  0.2 4005672 91800 ?       S    19:03   0:02 dw.sapA4H_D00 pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci
a4hadm    2998  1.5  0.2 4006712 94600 ?       S    19:03   0:02 dw.sapA4H_D00 pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci
a4hadm    2999  1.5  0.3 4015876 112800 ?      S    19:03   0:02 dw.sapA4H_D00 pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci
a4hadm    3000  1.5  0.2 4005672 91564 ?       S    19:03   0:02 dw.sapA4H_D00 pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci
root      3196  0.0  0.0   6964  4192 pts/0    Ss+  19:05   0:00 /bin/sh
root      3203  0.0  0.0   6964  4196 pts/1    Ss   19:05   0:00 /bin/sh
root      3289  100  0.0  23900  4044 pts/1    R+   19:05   0:00 ps -aux

ps -e

PID TTY          TIME CMD
    1 ?        00:00:00 abaptrialinit
   58 ?        00:00:00 saphostexec
  139 ?        00:00:00 sapstartsrv
  181 ?        00:00:00 sapstartsrv
  224 ?        00:00:00 saposcol
  410 ?        00:00:00 sapstartsrv
  598 ?        00:00:00 sapstartsrv
  776 ?        00:00:00 sapstart
  784 ?        00:00:00 hdb.sapHDB_HDB0
  809 ?        00:00:31 hdbnameserver
  955 ?        00:00:00 hdbrsutil
 1010 ?        00:00:12 hdbcompileserve
 1013 ?        00:00:01 hdbpreprocessor
 1048 ?        00:02:13 hdbindexserver
 1051 ?        00:00:06 hdbxsengine
 1263 ?        00:00:00 hdbrsutil
 1609 ?        00:00:02 hdbdiserver
 1615 ?        00:00:02 hdbwebdispatche
 2338 ?        00:00:00 sapstart
 2349 ?        00:00:01 SAP_A4H_01_ENQ
 2350 ?        00:00:00 SAP_A4H_01_MS
 2380 ?        00:00:00 uuidd
 2966 ?        00:00:00 sapstart
 2979 ?        00:00:00 SAP_A4H_00_DP
 2980 ?        00:00:00 ig.sapA4H_D00
 2981 ?        00:00:00 igsmux_mt
 2982 ?        00:00:00 igspw_mt
 2983 ?        00:00:00 igspw_mt
 2984 ?        00:00:00 SAP_A4H_00_GW
 2985 ?        00:00:00 SAP_A4H_00_ICM
 2986 ?        00:00:05 SAP_A4H_00_W0
 2987 ?        00:00:02 SAP_A4H_00_W1
 2988 ?        00:00:02 SAP_A4H_00_W2
 2989 ?        00:00:05 SAP_A4H_00_W3
 2990 ?        00:00:04 SAP_A4H_00_W4
 2991 ?        00:00:03 SAP_A4H_00_W5
 2992 ?        00:00:04 SAP_A4H_00_W6
 2993 ?        00:00:02 SAP_A4H_00_W7
 2994 ?        00:00:02 SAP_A4H_00_W8
 2995 ?        00:00:02 SAP_A4H_00_W9
 2996 ?        00:00:02 SAP_A4H_00_W10
 2997 ?        00:00:02 SAP_A4H_00_W11
 2998 ?        00:00:02 SAP_A4H_00_W12
 2999 ?        00:00:02 SAP_A4H_00_W13
 3000 ?        00:00:02 SAP_A4H_00_W14
 3196 pts/0    00:00:00 sh
 3203 pts/1    00:00:00 sh
 3295 pts/1    00:00:00 ps

ss

Netid                        State                        Recv-Q                        Send-Q                                                      Local Address:Port                                                         Peer Address:Port
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                    /tmp/.saphostcontrol 25871                                                                   * 24321
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                     /tmp/.sapstream3300 68432                                                                   * 70707
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                                       * 24323                                                                   * 25873
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                                       * 68428                                                                   * 68429
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                     /tmp/.sapstream3901 44983                                                                   * 47513
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                                       * 24324                                                                   * 25874
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                    /tmp/.saphostcontrol 25866                                                                   * 24316
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                                       * 24317                                                                   * 25867
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                     /tmp/.sapstream3300 68430                                                                   * 69842
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                     /tmp/.sapstream3901 59782                                                                   * 45934
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                    /tmp/.saphostcontrol 25868                                                                   * 24318
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                                       * 24322                                                                   * 25872
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                                       * 24318                                                                   * 25868
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                     /tmp/.sapstream3300 68431                                                                   * 69255
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                    /tmp/.saphostcontrol 25870                                                                   * 24320
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                     /tmp/.sapstream3300 68429                                                                   * 68428
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                                       * 24315                                                                   * 25865
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                    /tmp/.saphostcontrol 25874                                                                   * 24324
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                                       * 24320                                                                   * 25870
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                    /tmp/.saphostcontrol 25865                                                                   * 24315
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                    /tmp/.saphostcontrol 25873                                                                   * 24323
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                                       * 24325                                                                   * 25875
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                                       * 69255                                                                   * 68431
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                                       * 24319                                                                   * 25869
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                    /tmp/.saphostcontrol 25872                                                                   * 24322
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                                       * 70707                                                                   * 68432
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                                       * 45934                                                                   * 59782
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                                       * 24321                                                                   * 25871
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                    /tmp/.saphostcontrol 25869                                                                   * 24319
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                                       * 24316                                                                   * 25866
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                                       * 69842                                                                   * 68430
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                    /tmp/.saphostcontrol 25867                                                                   * 24317
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                                       * 47513                                                                   * 44983
u_str                        ESTAB                        0                             0                                                    /tmp/.saphostcontrol 25875                                                                   * 24325
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:54918                                                           127.0.0.1:38578
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:56175                                                           127.0.0.1:51919
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:56971                                                           127.0.0.1:58289
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:41405                                                           127.0.0.1:58289
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:58366                                                           127.0.0.1:64999
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:41985                                                           127.0.0.1:38578
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:42972                                                           127.0.0.1:64996
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:59481                                                           127.0.0.1:38578
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:60121                                                           127.0.0.1:51919
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:43845                                                           127.0.0.1:58289
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:44064                                                           127.0.0.1:38578
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:60726                                                           127.0.0.1:38578
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:44886                                                           127.0.0.1:58289
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:45860                                                           127.0.0.1:65000
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:49098                                                           127.0.0.1:58289
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:49461                                                           127.0.0.1:58289
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:34026                                                           127.0.0.1:64997
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:50437                                                           127.0.0.1:64995
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:50660                                                           127.0.0.1:64998
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:51168                                                           127.0.0.1:38578
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:34792                                                           127.0.0.1:58289
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:51178                                                           127.0.0.1:38578
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:34954                                                           127.0.0.1:58289
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:51429                                                           127.0.0.1:58289
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:36056                                                           127.0.0.1:51919
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:52632                                                           127.0.0.1:58289
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:53166                                                           127.0.0.1:51919
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:53217                                                           127.0.0.1:58289
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:53776                                                           127.0.0.1:58289
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:54261                                                           127.0.0.1:58289
udp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:38086                                                           127.0.0.1:51919
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:41844                                                           127.0.0.1:30201
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:57040                                                           127.0.0.1:30210
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30207                                                           127.0.0.1:36366
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:54440                                                           127.0.0.1:30210
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:54772                                                           127.0.0.1:30201
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:40244                                                          172.17.0.2:30215
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:43914                                                           127.0.0.1:30207
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:47212                                                          172.17.0.2:cpq-tasksmart
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:39720                                                           127.0.0.1:30206
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:30215                                                          172.17.0.2:40232
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:40232                                                          172.17.0.2:30215
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:54796                                                           127.0.0.1:30201
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:40260                                                          172.17.0.2:30215
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30210                                                           127.0.0.1:60982
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:55554                                                           127.0.0.1:30225
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30210                                                           127.0.0.1:45880
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:41012                                                           127.0.0.1:30202
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:52320                                                           127.0.0.1:30202
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30202                                                           127.0.0.1:52320
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30210                                                           127.0.0.1:38146
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30201                                                           127.0.0.1:54796
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:cpq-tasksmart                                                  172.17.0.2:47212
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30203                                                           127.0.0.1:59956
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:41626                                                          172.17.0.2:30215
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30210                                                           127.0.0.1:57040
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:30215                                                          172.17.0.2:40238
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30206                                                           127.0.0.1:32926
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:41838                                                           127.0.0.1:30201
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:30215                                                          172.17.0.2:40146
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:50992                                                           127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30210                                                           127.0.0.1:54440
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:30215                                                          172.17.0.2:41626
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:30215                                                          172.17.0.2:35754
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:55320                                                          172.17.0.2:cpq-tasksmart
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:38712                                                           127.0.0.1:30201
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:41270                                                           127.0.0.1:30210
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:30215                                                          172.17.0.2:40148
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30201                                                           127.0.0.1:41856
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:36372                                                           127.0.0.1:30207
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:40170                                                          172.17.0.2:30215
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:cpq-tasksmart                                                  172.17.0.2:47180
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:54802                                                           127.0.0.1:30201
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30210                                                           127.0.0.1:60964
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30225                                                           127.0.0.1:55554
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:51014                                                           127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:cpq-tasksmart                                                  172.17.0.2:40942
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:35062                                                           127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30210                                                           127.0.0.1:60970
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30202                                                           127.0.0.1:41012
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30203                                                           127.0.0.1:35062
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:ceph                                                           172.17.0.1:36602
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:30215                                                          172.17.0.2:40190
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:41856                                                           127.0.0.1:30201
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30203                                                           127.0.0.1:35054
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:30215                                                          172.17.0.2:41624
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:30215                                                          172.17.0.2:40170
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30210                                                           127.0.0.1:60984
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:40218                                                          172.17.0.2:30215
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:35054                                                           127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:43892                                                           127.0.0.1:30207
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:30215                                                          172.17.0.2:40264
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:60970                                                           127.0.0.1:30210
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:30215                                                          172.17.0.2:40244
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30207                                                           127.0.0.1:43914
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30201                                                           127.0.0.1:41838
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:59956                                                           127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:54788                                                           127.0.0.1:30201
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30203                                                           127.0.0.1:50998
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:ceph                                                           172.17.0.1:36604
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:cpq-tasksmart                                                   127.0.0.1:36662
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:cpq-tasksmart                                                  172.17.0.2:47198
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:40162                                                          172.17.0.2:30215
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:50992                                                           127.0.0.1:30202
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:40174                                                          172.17.0.2:30215
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30201                                                           127.0.0.1:54772
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:30215                                                          172.17.0.2:40162
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30207                                                           127.0.0.1:42690
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:30215                                                          172.17.0.2:55108
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:30215                                                          172.17.0.2:40200
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:35058                                                           127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30210                                                           127.0.0.1:41270
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:43904                                                           127.0.0.1:30207
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:40942                                                          172.17.0.2:cpq-tasksmart
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:40148                                                          172.17.0.2:30215
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30203                                                           127.0.0.1:59968
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:47204                                                          172.17.0.2:cpq-tasksmart
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:35052                                                           127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:60984                                                           127.0.0.1:30210
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30207                                                           127.0.0.1:43892
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:ceph                                                           172.17.0.1:36582
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:30215                                                          172.17.0.2:40206
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:40146                                                          172.17.0.2:30215
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30201                                                           127.0.0.1:54762
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:40206                                                          172.17.0.2:30215
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:40168                                                          172.17.0.2:30215
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30201                                                           127.0.0.1:41844
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30207                                                           127.0.0.1:36372
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:30215                                                          172.17.0.2:40218
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:35754                                                          172.17.0.2:30215
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:54226                                                           127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30203                                                           127.0.0.1:50982
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:36366                                                           127.0.0.1:30207
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30201                                                           127.0.0.1:38712
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:54762                                                           127.0.0.1:30201
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:42690                                                           127.0.0.1:30207
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:30215                                                          172.17.0.2:40174
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:50982                                                           127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30203                                                           127.0.0.1:35058
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30203                                                           127.0.0.1:50992
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:44278                                                          172.17.0.2:cpq-tasksmart
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:32926                                                           127.0.0.1:30206
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:40238                                                          172.17.0.2:30215
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:60964                                                           127.0.0.1:30210
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:cpq-tasksmart                                                  172.17.0.2:44278
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30201                                                           127.0.0.1:41862
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:60982                                                           127.0.0.1:30210
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30201                                                           127.0.0.1:54788
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:38146                                                           127.0.0.1:30210
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:36662                                                           127.0.0.1:cpq-tasksmart
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:cpq-tasksmart                                                  172.17.0.2:55320
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:44602                                                           127.0.0.1:30225
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:40190                                                          172.17.0.2:30215
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:47226                                                          172.17.0.2:cpq-tasksmart
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:55108                                                          172.17.0.2:30215
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30201                                                           127.0.0.1:54802
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30201                                                           127.0.0.1:54790
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:47192                                                          172.17.0.2:cpq-tasksmart
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:47180                                                          172.17.0.2:cpq-tasksmart
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:54790                                                           127.0.0.1:30201
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:41624                                                          172.17.0.2:30215
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:cpq-tasksmart                                                  172.17.0.2:47226
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30201                                                           127.0.0.1:54776
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:cpq-tasksmart                                                  172.17.0.2:47192
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:45878                                                           127.0.0.1:30210
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30203                                                           127.0.0.1:54226
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:55556                                                           127.0.0.1:30225
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:40200                                                          172.17.0.2:30215
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30203                                                           127.0.0.1:35052
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:45880                                                           127.0.0.1:30210
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:47198                                                          172.17.0.2:cpq-tasksmart
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:30215                                                          172.17.0.2:40260
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30206                                                           127.0.0.1:32940
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30210                                                           127.0.0.1:45878
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:30215                                                          172.17.0.2:40154
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:54776                                                           127.0.0.1:30201
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30203                                                           127.0.0.1:51014
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:32940                                                           127.0.0.1:30206
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:50998                                                           127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30225                                                           127.0.0.1:55556
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:cpq-tasksmart                                                  172.17.0.2:47204
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:41862                                                           127.0.0.1:30201
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30206                                                           127.0.0.1:39720
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:40154                                                          172.17.0.2:30215
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:ceph                                                           172.17.0.1:36566
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:ceph                                                           172.17.0.1:36592
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:40264                                                          172.17.0.2:30215
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30202                                                           127.0.0.1:50992
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:ceph                                                           172.17.0.1:36552
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30225                                                           127.0.0.1:44602
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:59968                                                           127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                              172.17.0.2:30215                                                          172.17.0.2:40168
tcp                          ESTAB                        0                             0                                                               127.0.0.1:30207                                                           127.0.0.1:43904

Instance NOT reachable

ps -aux

USER         PID %CPU %MEM    VSZ   RSS TTY      STAT START   TIME COMMAND
root           1  0.0  0.0 711040  9580 ?        Ssl  09:29   0:00 /usr/local/bin/abaptrialinit -agree-to-sap-license -skip-limits-check -skip-hostname-check
root          61  0.0  0.0 245804 11908 ?        Sl   09:29   0:01 /usr/sap/hostctrl/exe/saphostexec pf=/usr/sap/hostctrl/exe/host_profile
sapadm       142  0.0  0.2 649344 81984 ?        Ssl  09:29   0:04 /usr/sap/hostctrl/exe/sapstartsrv pf=/usr/sap/hostctrl/exe/host_profile -D
hdbadm       184  0.0  0.1 523176 54460 ?        Ssl  09:29   0:00 /usr/sap/HDB/HDB02/exe/sapstartsrv pf=/usr/sap/HDB/SYS/profile/HDB_HDB02_vhcala4hci -D -u hdbadm
root         248  0.0  0.0  11932  5556 ?        Ss   09:29   0:06 /usr/sap/hostctrl/exe/saposcol -l -w60 pf=/usr/sap/hostctrl/exe/host_profile
a4hadm       413  0.0  0.3 882400 100372 ?       Ssl  09:29   0:02 /usr/sap/A4H/D00/exe/sapstartsrv pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci -D -u a4hadm
a4hadm       614  0.0  0.2 871960 98352 ?        Ssl  09:29   0:02 /usr/sap/A4H/ASCS01/exe/sapstartsrv pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_ASCS01_vhcala4hci -D -u a4hadm
hdbadm       778  0.0  0.0   9720  3304 ?        Ss   09:29   0:00 sapstart pf=/usr/sap/HDB/SYS/profile/HDB_HDB02_vhcala4hci
hdbadm       786  0.0  0.2 454484 95844 ?        Ssl  09:29   0:02 /usr/sap/HDB/HDB02/vhcala4hci/trace/hdb.sapHDB_HDB02 -d -nw -f /usr/sap/HDB/HDB02/vhcala4hci/daemon.ini pf=/usr/sap/HDB/SYS/profile/HDB_HDB02_vhcala4hci
hdbadm       811  1.5 10.9 6195332 3598024 ?     Sl   09:29   8:50 hdbnameserver
hdbadm       947  0.0  0.1 627928 36108 ?        Ss   09:29   0:00 hdbrsutil  --start --port 30201 --volume 1 --volumesuffix mnt00001/hdb00001 --identifier 1715582958
hdbadm      1007  0.4  0.5 451132 190644 ?       Sl   09:29   2:23 hdbcompileserver
hdbadm      1010  0.4  0.5 663144 184344 ?       Sl   09:29   2:16 hdbpreprocessor
hdbadm      1046  4.2 34.6 13970284 11378456 ?   Sl   09:29  23:52 hdbindexserver -port 30203
hdbadm      1049  0.9  3.8 3910360 1269432 ?     Sl   09:29   5:15 hdbxsengine -port 30207
hdbadm      1249  0.0  0.1 1939768 37388 ?       Ss   09:29   0:00 hdbrsutil  --start --port 30203 --volume 3 --volumesuffix mnt00001/hdb00003 --identifier 1715582964
hdbadm      1564  0.4  1.0 1461540 350024 ?      Sl   09:30   2:20 hdbdiserver -port 30225
hdbadm      1567  0.4  1.7 1688760 577388 ?      Sl   09:30   2:20 hdbwebdispatcher
a4hadm      2316  0.0  0.0  48556  4156 ?        Ss   09:30   0:00 sapstart pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_ASCS01_vhcala4hci
a4hadm      2327  0.0  2.9 2475040 984556 ?      Ssl  09:30   0:04 enq.sapA4H_ASCS01 pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_ASCS01_vhcala4hci
a4hadm      2328  0.0  0.0 128260 20764 ?        Ssl  09:30   0:00 ms.sapA4H_ASCS01 pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_ASCS01_vhcala4hci
root        2380  0.0  0.0  23056   328 ?        Ss   09:30   0:00 /usr/sbin/uuidd
a4hadm      2885  0.0  0.0  49136  4272 ?        Ss   09:30   0:00 sapstart pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci
a4hadm      2899  0.0  0.0  54848 10428 ?        Ss   09:30   0:00 ig.sapA4H_D00 -mode=profile pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci
a4hadm      2900  0.0  0.0 1249508 29056 ?       Sl   09:30   0:07 /usr/sap/A4H/D00/exe/igsmux_mt -mode=profile -restartcount=0 -wdpid=2899 pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci
a4hadm      2901  0.0  0.3 1005620 120380 ?      Sl   09:30   0:04 /usr/sap/A4H/D00/exe/igspw_mt -mode=profile -no=0 -restartcount=0 -wdpid=2899 pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci
a4hadm      2902  0.0  0.3 1005620 115060 ?      Sl   09:30   0:04 /usr/sap/A4H/D00/exe/igspw_mt -mode=profile -no=1 -restartcount=0 -wdpid=2899 pf=/usr/sap/A4H/SYS/profile/A4H_D00_vhcala4hci
root       50070  0.0  0.0   6960  4332 pts/0    Ss+  18:45   0:00 /bin/sh
root       50413  0.0  0.0   6960  4292 pts/1    Ss   18:49   0:00 /bin/sh
root       50424  100  0.0  23900  4040 pts/1    R+   18:49   0:00 ps aux

ps -e

PID TTY          TIME CMD
      1 ?        00:00:00 abaptrialinit
     61 ?        00:00:01 saphostexec
    142 ?        00:00:04 sapstartsrv
    184 ?        00:00:00 sapstartsrv
    248 ?        00:00:06 saposcol
    413 ?        00:00:02 sapstartsrv
    614 ?        00:00:02 sapstartsrv
    778 ?        00:00:00 sapstart
    786 ?        00:00:02 hdb.sapHDB_HDB0
    811 ?        00:08:51 hdbnameserver
    947 ?        00:00:00 hdbrsutil
   1007 ?        00:02:23 hdbcompileserve
   1010 ?        00:02:16 hdbpreprocessor
   1046 ?        00:23:53 hdbindexserver
   1049 ?        00:05:15 hdbxsengine
   1249 ?        00:00:00 hdbrsutil
   1564 ?        00:02:20 hdbdiserver
   1567 ?        00:02:20 hdbwebdispatche
   2316 ?        00:00:00 sapstart
   2327 ?        00:00:04 SAP_A4H_01_ENQ
   2328 ?        00:00:00 SAP_A4H_01_MS
   2380 ?        00:00:00 uuidd
   2885 ?        00:00:00 sapstart
   2899 ?        00:00:00 ig.sapA4H_D00
   2900 ?        00:00:07 igsmux_mt
   2901 ?        00:00:04 igspw_mt
   2902 ?        00:00:04 igspw_mt
  50070 pts/0    00:00:00 sh
  50413 pts/1    00:00:00 sh
  50509 pts/1    00:00:00 ps

ss

Netid                            State                            Recv-Q                            Send-Q                                                               Local Address:Port                                                                  Peer Address:Port
u_str                            ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                                * 20430                                                                            * 22035
u_str                            ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                              /tmp/.sapstream3901 34792                                                                            * 31507
u_str                            ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                             /tmp/.saphostcontrol 22027                                                                            * 22026
u_str                            ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                             /tmp/.saphostcontrol 22021                                                                            * 20426
u_str                            ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                             /tmp/.saphostcontrol 22031                                                                            * 22030
u_str                            ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                             /tmp/.saphostcontrol 22033                                                                            * 20428
u_str                            ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                             /tmp/.saphostcontrol 22035                                                                            * 20430
u_str                            ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                                * 20426                                                                            * 22021
u_str                            ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                                * 22026                                                                            * 22027
u_str                            ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                                * 20428                                                                            * 22033
u_str                            ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                                * 22030                                                                            * 22031
u_str                            ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                                * 20429                                                                            * 22034
u_str                            ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                                * 20431                                                                            * 22036
u_str                            ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                             /tmp/.saphostcontrol 22029                                                                            * 22028
u_str                            ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                             /tmp/.saphostcontrol 22032                                                                            * 20427
u_str                            ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                                * 22022                                                                            * 22023
u_str                            ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                             /tmp/.saphostcontrol 22034                                                                            * 20429
u_str                            ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                                * 31507                                                                            * 34792
u_str                            ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                             /tmp/.saphostcontrol 22036                                                                            * 20431
u_str                            ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                                * 22024                                                                            * 22025
u_str                            ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                                * 22028                                                                            * 22029
u_str                            ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                             /tmp/.saphostcontrol 22025                                                                            * 22024
u_str                            ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                                * 20427                                                                            * 22032
u_str                            ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                             /tmp/.saphostcontrol 22023                                                                            * 22022
udp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:60428                                                                    127.0.0.1:65000
udp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:36559                                                                    127.0.0.1:64999
udp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:36690                                                                    127.0.0.1:64997
udp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:40718                                                                    127.0.0.1:64998
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30202                                                                    127.0.0.1:41922
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:35336                                                                    127.0.0.1:30210
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30203                                                                    127.0.0.1:38794
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:57104                                                                    127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30203                                                                    127.0.0.1:59162
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:59162                                                                    127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30201                                                                    127.0.0.1:54596
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30206                                                                    127.0.0.1:56246
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30201                                                                    127.0.0.1:46314
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:37274                                                                    127.0.0.1:30210
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30201                                                                    127.0.0.1:54592
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30210                                                                    127.0.0.1:60136
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30201                                                                    127.0.0.1:46302
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30203                                                                    127.0.0.1:57082
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30203                                                                    127.0.0.1:38790
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:57070                                                                    127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:58472                                                                    127.0.0.1:30202
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:50814                                                                    127.0.0.1:30207
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:54604                                                                    127.0.0.1:30201
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30203                                                                    127.0.0.1:50242
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:32774                                                                    127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:38398                                                                    127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30210                                                                    127.0.0.1:60116
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:51086                                                                    127.0.0.1:30206
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30206                                                                    127.0.0.1:36174
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30210                                                                    127.0.0.1:55544
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:41450                                                                    127.0.0.1:30210
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:55544                                                                    127.0.0.1:30210
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:60116                                                                    127.0.0.1:30210
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30203                                                                    127.0.0.1:57070
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30201                                                                    127.0.0.1:45756
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30202                                                                    127.0.0.1:41928
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30225                                                                    127.0.0.1:46262
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30201                                                                    127.0.0.1:54604
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:44042                                                                    127.0.0.1:30207
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30207                                                                    127.0.0.1:39474
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30210                                                                    127.0.0.1:35332
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:50266                                                                    127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30203                                                                    127.0.0.1:55792
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30201                                                                    127.0.0.1:46312
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30203                                                                    127.0.0.1:55786
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:36174                                                                    127.0.0.1:30206
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30210                                                                    127.0.0.1:41450
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:57538                                                                    127.0.0.1:30207
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30201                                                                    127.0.0.1:46328
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:51104                                                                    127.0.0.1:30206
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:46262                                                                    127.0.0.1:30225
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30201                                                                    127.0.0.1:59076
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30203                                                                    127.0.0.1:38398
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30203                                                                    127.0.0.1:55794
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:56246                                                                    127.0.0.1:30206
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:55804                                                                    127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30203                                                                    127.0.0.1:50250
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:42198                                                                    127.0.0.1:30202
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30206                                                                    127.0.0.1:58714
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:46302                                                                    127.0.0.1:30201
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:54608                                                                    127.0.0.1:30201
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30202                                                                    127.0.0.1:51784
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:33128                                                                    127.0.0.1:30210
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:54598                                                                    127.0.0.1:30201
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:46312                                                                    127.0.0.1:30201
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30202                                                                    127.0.0.1:41734
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30210                                                                    127.0.0.1:55528
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30202                                                                    127.0.0.1:42198
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:50754                                                                    127.0.0.1:30207
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:55786                                                                    127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:55794                                                                    127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30203                                                                    127.0.0.1:57092
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30203                                                                    127.0.0.1:50266
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30201                                                                    127.0.0.1:54598
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:41454                                                                    127.0.0.1:30210
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:50242                                                                    127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:cpq-tasksmart                                                            127.0.0.1:54978
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30210                                                                    127.0.0.1:35346
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30225                                                                    127.0.0.1:59830
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:46328                                                                    127.0.0.1:30201
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30207                                                                    127.0.0.1:47302
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:57092                                                                    127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:38794                                                                    127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:47550                                                                    127.0.0.1:30210
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:41928                                                                    127.0.0.1:30202
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30203                                                                    127.0.0.1:50090
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:41922                                                                    127.0.0.1:30202
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:48976                                                                    127.0.0.1:30225
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30207                                                                    127.0.0.1:44032
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30206                                                                    127.0.0.1:51104
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:51784                                                                    127.0.0.1:30202
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30203                                                                    127.0.0.1:59606
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30201                                                                    127.0.0.1:46320
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:59830                                                                    127.0.0.1:30225
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:54596                                                                    127.0.0.1:30201
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30206                                                                    127.0.0.1:51102
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:50250                                                                    127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:54580                                                                    127.0.0.1:30201
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30203                                                                    127.0.0.1:32774
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30210                                                                    127.0.0.1:37274
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30207                                                                    127.0.0.1:50814
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30206                                                                    127.0.0.1:51882
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:59076                                                                    127.0.0.1:30201
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:44032                                                                    127.0.0.1:30207
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30201                                                                    127.0.0.1:54608
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:54592                                                                    127.0.0.1:30201
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30207                                                                    127.0.0.1:44042
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:39486                                                                    127.0.0.1:30207
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30210                                                                    127.0.0.1:41454
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:35346                                                                    127.0.0.1:30210
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30207                                                                    127.0.0.1:57538
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30203                                                                    127.0.0.1:57104
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30201                                                                    127.0.0.1:54602
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:41734                                                                    127.0.0.1:30202
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:46308                                                                    127.0.0.1:30201
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:57082                                                                    127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30203                                                                    127.0.0.1:55804
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:46314                                                                    127.0.0.1:30201
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:35332                                                                    127.0.0.1:30210
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:46320                                                                    127.0.0.1:30201
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30207                                                                    127.0.0.1:50754
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:60136                                                                    127.0.0.1:30210
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:45756                                                                    127.0.0.1:30201
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:54978                                                                    127.0.0.1:cpq-tasksmart
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:39742                                                                    127.0.0.1:30210
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:51102                                                                    127.0.0.1:30206
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30210                                                                    127.0.0.1:33128
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:51882                                                                    127.0.0.1:30206
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:38790                                                                    127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:42182                                                                    127.0.0.1:30225
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30225                                                                    127.0.0.1:42182
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30201                                                                    127.0.0.1:54580
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30210                                                                    127.0.0.1:47550
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30210                                                                    127.0.0.1:35336
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:55792                                                                    127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30203                                                                    127.0.0.1:50102
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:54602                                                                    127.0.0.1:30201
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30210                                                                    127.0.0.1:39742
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:47302                                                                    127.0.0.1:30207
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30207                                                                    127.0.0.1:39486
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30225                                                                    127.0.0.1:48976
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:50102                                                                    127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30206                                                                    127.0.0.1:51086
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:55528                                                                    127.0.0.1:30210
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:59606                                                                    127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:58714                                                                    127.0.0.1:30206
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:50090                                                                    127.0.0.1:30203
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30202                                                                    127.0.0.1:58472
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:30201                                                                    127.0.0.1:46308
tcp                              ESTAB                            0                                 0                                                                        127.0.0.1:39474                                                                    127.0.0.1:30207

I tried to spot out differences like sapstream3300 is not found after the instance become not reachable,  but due lack of Basis knowledge IDK if that means anything useful or not.

Thank You!
Any help appreciated!

Jorge_Cervantes
Explorer
0 Kudos

A few suggestions: Have you tried changing your Windows 11 Docker host from a public network to a private network? Also, how about reviewing the inbound rules of your Windows Defender firewall (aka McAfee cases), especially the Docker Desktop Backend inbound rule? McAfee Shared Service Host?