Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AngelaHarvey
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
If you could automate one boring, repetitive task, what would it be? My kids need to leave for school at 8:15 in the morning. Working at a German company, in a global team, I start at 6am, so they need to get themselves ready. Without fail I'm putting myself on mute and yelling, "get your shoes on!" at 8:10 daily. If I were more efficient I'd program my smart home speaker with that skill.

We can all think of a dozen time consuming, mundane tasks that fill our work day. In the past cutting and pasting between systems, approving employee vacation requests and more were all inevitable.

But now tools that bring the power of bots, AI, and automation aren't science fiction, they are available for business users. The recently announced SAP Process Automation combines robotic process automation, AI, and workflows with an easy to use interface.

This may seem to good to be true. But our global network of partners have a wealth of experience working with our customers to help them implement these no-code solutions with the support of their pro-code counterparts. For example, Wipro built a Fashion Rental solution for their customers that allows damage to be detected and recorded with AI, and returns to be automatically logged. Checkout their overview video:

Our new Automate to Win series will give business users the ability to learn more about how automation can reduce errors and free up time to work on more meaningful endeavors. Working with our expert partners you'll get hands on experience in a small learning environment, for free. And it will take less than two hours of your time.

Check this space for upcoming dates! Or get started now with our Low Code / No Code learning journeys.