Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JessicaBaxmann
Advisor
Advisor
SAP TechEd is back – live, global, in person AND virtual! One event, multiple experiences!

This year’s opening keynote with Juergen Mueller, Chief Technology Officer at SAP, not only brings you the latest and greatest news about SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP). You also hear from great guests and partners how they apply SAP technology - and some stunning demos are waiting to be shown. Time well spent for every technology enthusiast!

Speaking of technology enthusiasts: Learning about new capabilities live on stage is a cool thing. But trying them out and diving deeper into related reading material right after an event is even better.

To help you get the best out of this opening keynote while not missing any important information – from wherever you are watching – this blogpost provides you with all mentioned links in a chronological order. The perfect summary to bookmark for your SAP TechEd follow-up.

50 Years NFT Drop

Chapter I: Application Development and Automation

Chapter II: Integration

Chapter III: Data & Analytics

Learning & How to get Started

You can watch the highlights of the keynote here. You can also find more information and further engage with our community of experts in the SAP TechEd Group or on the SAP BTP topic page. We are looking forward to exchanging with you!

Enjoy SAP TechEd 2022!
5 Comments
agalal1
Active Participant
Thank you Jessica for the speedy delivery! I was worried as I missed some of the points.

Great effort from the team. The keynote is clear and to the point, and it's a great experience to attend online live, much better than recorded sessions.

Looking forward to the rest of the sessions!
JessicaBaxmann
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Thanks a lot for your feedback, Abdullah! I‘m glad that you enjoy the TechEd experience 🙂
Subramanyamk
Discoverer
Thank you, Jessica, for sharing this info.
vgoel23
Explorer
0 Kudos
This year SAP Teched is very special post-COVID and remote work, good to see many announcements and innovations coming up with SAP Build and low code/No code strategy.
JessicaBaxmann
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I‘m glad you like it! Apart from SAP Build, what other announcements caught your interest?