Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patrick_kelleher
Explorer
In this webinar series we will ask you, integration developer, which problems you would like us to solve. for more details please read the following blog.

We will decide on a topic one week before the webinar. We will post the recording of the webinar and any slides here once the webinar is over. Unfortunately, we have run into a legal problem with exposing solutions via Github. Once we find a resolution to our problem, we will make the solutions available.

Registerhttp://webinars.sap.com/integration-qa-webinar-series/en/home

AttendSAP Connect

Call details will be made available in the SAP Connect webinar 5 minutes before the start of the event.

Rules of engagement: We ask you to please use your company email address as your Guest Name when joining the SAP Connect session. By asking for this we hope to avoid requiring registration for future webinars. If we can not identify you properly by your guest name (name and company) you may be denied access to the SAP Connect session.

2017 Technology RIG  Webinars: Integration Q&A

Wednesday February 8, 2017

New York: 11am; Berlin 17:00Uhr; Bengaluru 9:30pm

How do I implement Exactly Once messaging in HCI?

Speaker: daniel.bianchin, SAP Technology RIG

Recording: YouTube

Wednesday April 5, 2017

How do I implement Groovy Scripts in HCI?

Next, we will demonstrate all the power of Groovy scripting applied to three different types of functionalities like handling transformations, creating user defined functions and interacting

with internal components like monitoring attachments.

Speaker: daniel.bianchin, SAP Technology RIG

Recording: YouTube

Wednesday May 3, 2017

Topic 1: How do I find out more information about my HCI tenant?

In this introduction, Morton will share his HCI Tracker that will help you find out which version and components are available in your HCI tenant.

Speaker: 7a519509aed84a2c9e6f627841825b5a, KMD DK

Topic 2: Can you show me some best practices on how to monitor and troubleshoot my iFlow?

Next, Ilya Stepanov will tackle advanced topics in monitoring, tracing and scripting to help integration developers better understand how to monitor and track messages in their integration flows.

Speaker: ilya.stepanov, SAP Market Entry Team

Recording: available soon

Wednesday June 7, 2017

How do I call a BAPI from HCI?

In this session we will show you have to call a BAPI from HCI. This will cover creating a Web Service, exposing the web service, maintaining the context and calling the BAPI Commit.

Speaker: johannes.hirling, SAP Consulting

Recording: available by June 21, 2017

Wednesday September 6, 2017

How do I ...?

Speaker: TBD

Recording: available by September 20, 2017

10 Comments
agentry_src
Active Contributor
Looks great Patrick!
gauravdey
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Nice !
nageshcaparthy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Great...!!! Can we have  a meeting created for the scheduled time, interested people can just download it and attend. That helps us as a reminder too..!!

Regards,

Nagesh

0 Kudos

Nice to see this rollout sessions, But can you please provide us a recurring MR with the sapconnect or remote meeting link ?

perhaps a registration site or page would help and you can send this recurring MR to the registered participants and we can join when the rollout happens.

best regards, Rajesh

patrick_kelleher
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Rajesh,

I have looked into this but with the new blog format there is no easy way to generate the .ics file. I can move this page to the wiki but it will be more difficult to find and I would rather not do that. Once they add this capability to the new system I will be happy to do this.

Regards, Patrick
0 Kudos
Great work Patrick!,

Need one help and clarification, if possible on below.

1. How do we call multiple API of SF ? do we want to go for multiple requests or is there any other method.

please help on this.

Regards, Ferozkhan
edliradede
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hello,

Here is the website per the webinar series: http://webinars.sap.com/integration-qa-webinar-series/en/home

It is up-to-date and the middle section is where you can register for the upcoming webinar and you will be able to download the meeting. Also, a confirmation e-mail will follow with details.

Best,

Edlira
edliradede
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Rajesh,

Please find the webinar series website here: http://webinars.sap.com/integration-qa-webinar-series/en/home. You can see the abstract of the past sessions, their recordings, and also the registration page for the upcoming webinar.

Best,

Edlira
patrick_kelleher
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Ferozkhan,

This sounds interesting. I would like to understand your use case a little better. It does sound like you are using the OData API and maybe you want to look at the SOAP API, which is better at bulk transfer of data across business objects.

Please reach out to me with more details: Patrick@SAP

Regards

Patrick
kmohammad
Newcomer
0 Kudos
Hi Patrick,

Are this solutions now available in Github.

As you informed in the blog:
we have run into a legal problem with exposing solutions via Github. Once we find a resolution to our problem, we will make the solutions available.

Really appreciate if you can post the solutions or a way to access them.

Thanks and Regards,

Khaja