Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jessicademarchi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hello, Integration Innovators

Welcome back to #IntegrationForYou a series of posts about how to integrate with SAP. We dedicate our content to startups that want to become SAP Partners, but everyone is welcome!

Today I am here to share some news with you all. Who doesn't love a good gossip, right?

Did you know that São Paulo now also has an AppHaus to call its own? 🙂

In celebration of the newest and first AppHaus Network office in Latin America, today I bring you 3 Discovery Center missions that you can't miss.

Start the next level of low-code integration. Accelerate connectivity with third-party cloud applications using the Open Connectors capability of SAP Integration Suite. It provides prebuilt and feature-rich connectors to simplify the connectivity and seamless integration with over 170 non-SAP cloud applications. Customers benefit from connectivity to third-party APIs via harmonized RESTful APIs and can develop and map canonical data models to extend prebuilt connectors.

You don't want to impact on your customer's clean core, right? Use the SAP Build Apps, a no-code platform, to create a unique and innovative UI without changing the core functionality of your SAP S/4HANA Cloud or your SAP S/4HANA on-premise system.

Do you want to help your customer and develop an application that they can use inside S/4HANA? Last week a Startup asked me if they could develop extensions for S/4HANA, of course you can! In this mission will guide you to build side-by-side extensions for an SAP S/4HANA backend system in an SAP BTP ABAP Environment system. You will create your own transactional Fiori elements app with the ABAP RESTful Application Programming Model (RAP) and use remote-enabled APIs (an OData service and a SOAP Web Service) provided by an SAP S/4HANA backend system to leverage existing data in SAP S/4HANA thereby extending existing functionality in a side-by-side scenario.

And because I'm nice and I like you guys, here's an extra mission:

CAP is my darling, and good things shouldn't be kept, but shared. The goal of this mission is to create a basic CAP application using data model, service and a Fiori application in SAP Business Application Studio.

By the way, have you ever visited AppHaus website?

They have a toolkit with a complete guide where you can start or improve innovation in your company and with your customers using the SAP methodology.

I hope you enjoyed the content and these missions I've selected especially for you.

Would you like to know about the campaigns and offers available for Startups in Latin America? Contact startups@sap.com