Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
6 Comments
daniel_krancz
Explorer

Hi, Sami Lechner!

Great tutorials!

I have a question reagarding the creation process of SAP Mobile Cards with OData Annotations. Unfortunately, I can not find any information on the internet and also the "More information"-button in BAS is not working. Do you have any information regarding this topic or a helpful documentation/website/etc?

Best Regards and greetings from Austria,

Daniel

former_member322100
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Daniel,

Thank you so much for raising the issue with us. Are you looking for information regarding creating Annotation Cards in BAS?

We have documented them here:

https://help.sap.com/doc/f53c64b93e5140918d676b927a3cd65b/Cloud/en-US/docs-en/guides/getting-started...

If you are looking for more information. Please let me know.

Warm Regards

Sandeep T D S

daniel_krancz
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thank you for your hint!

I am searching for the annotations (which I have to add to f.e. my CDS-View) in order to get my SAP Mobile Cards application created like a SAP Fiori Elements.

Best Regards,

Daniel
former_member322100
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Hi daniel.krancz,

Are you looking for a list of UI Annotations?

In that case, does this help: https://help.sap.com/viewer/cc0c305d2fab47bd808adcad3ca7ee9d/7.5.9/en-US/f8af07bb0770414bb38a25cae29...

If not, I have started following you on blogs.sap.com. Can you please share your e-mail id with me on a private message.

We can then get into a short call.

Warm Regards
Sandeep T D S

daniel_krancz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi sandeep.tds !

I already know annotations, but there I can't find anything regarding SAP Mobile Cards.

I will be glad, if we can arrange a short call.

Beste Regards,

Daniel

daniel_krancz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi sandeep.tds

I wrote you a message but I still have not received an answer since March. Do you think we can arrange a call this week?

Best Regards,

Daniel