Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abdelkader
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Almost everyone in the business world is eager to predict how a metric will perform in the future based on its past performance, so they make better decisions and answer questions such as:

• How will my expenses evolve? What will this mean to my budget?

• What will be the revenue forecast per business unit? How will sales evolve for specific products in the future?

• How many employees might leave due to attrition or retirement next year? How can I project the evolution of my workforce?

Join us on this insightful journey to explore the new mission "Empower Data-Driven Decisions Through Analytics Forecasting" to future-proof your decisions by mastering the art of analytics forecasting, ensuring your strategies align seamlessly with what lies ahead.

Who is the mission made for?

No matter if you are business analysts without deep statistical knowledge, professional developer or a citizen developer with small development experience, this mission will guide through the steps to perform a risk analysis forecast for a food delivery service business which has several vendors delivering food to its clients.

What’s in for me?

This missionis primarily intended to demonstrate how to integrate in few steps BTP extension application with analytics capabilities like reports, interactive dashboards, and visuals .

By the end of this mission, you'll be able to :

1. Customize  an S/4HANA Coud extension application on BTP  using calculation view  within SAP Business Application Studio.

2. Set up a Live Data Connection from SAP Analytics Cloud to SAP HANA Cloud with SSO (Single Sign On) in a few steps to access application data in real time without having to set up the SAP HANA Analytics Adapter

3. Use SAP Analytics Cloud as One Stop tool to build,  analyze and forecast business data

4. Use one central point to access your application and analytics from SAP Build Work Zone, standard edition with rendering on different devices.

Solution Overview

Forecast graph

How can I start?

Try out the mission in SAP Discovery Center for free. The content of the mission is tested on a regular basis and will be kept up to date by integrating the latest services and features.

You are interested in more end-to-end missions? Pick up one of them from SAP Discovery Center.

We are excited to hear your feedback about this mission. Please feel free share your thoughts in the comment section below or reach out to us via Discovery Center support tool.