Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
A lot of people have asked me about a public site showing the pre-built content for SAP Build, and now it seems to have arrived.

SAP Build Content Catalog

I know there have been a bunch of blogs that mention it – especially ENKHZUL SUKHBAYAR's blog on the latest features of SAP Build Process Automation – but I wanted to highlight this one feature separately.

My opinion: This is one of the best parts of SAP Build Process Automation. I wanted to learn how to create an automation bot to send Outlook emails? I created a project from the Outlook SDK template, and within 5 minutes I had an automation bot that worked.

The public store lets people who do not have access to the SAP Build lobby, or perhaps whose company has not yet purchased SAP BTP or SAP Build, to see the large content that comes with SAP Build

What's in the store?

As I mentioned above, there's all kinds of templates for:

• Automation bots

• Processes (workflows)

• Actions (projects to enable access to SAP or other external systems, including for updating)

• ... and even a few SAP Business Application Studio projects.

There are also over 70 "Learning Content" projects, designed to teach you how to use the product, often as part of tutorial series. You can quickly load the project and learn, as I did with the Outlook project above.

If you do have access to the SAP Build lobby, you can access the store there.

You can then select a project and create a project based on the template by clicking Add.

Currently, this is made up of mostly either business processes and automation bots. It seems only natural that over time there will also be SAP Build Apps content – like new controls, projects, formulas, styles and themes, data resources, logic flows, and flow functions.

Have You Used the Store?

Let me know if you used the store, what projects were especially helpful and why, and anything else you'd like to see.
11 Comments
NicofromSAP
Advisor
Advisor
Thanks for sharing 🚀
MustafaBensan
Active Contributor

One suggestion: to make the website responsive so it is easier to browse on mobile devices.

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
mbensan Thanks for feedback

evgeniy.gorbunov chaitanyapriya.puvvada Can you forward this feedback to the appropriate people?
PierreCol
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
I agree with the feedback: "Mobile first" in 2023.

Indeed, if the content of the Store will be used on a PC by people creating applications and automations, it is important to show the richness of the content we provide here also on a mobile, because C-level executives and decision makers might browse store content from their mobile rather than from their PCs...
MustafaBensan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Exactly! 😊

JesseSukhbayar
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hi mbensan

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate it. The team is actively working on it to improve the mobile experience.

Best,

Jesse, on behalf of the SAP Build Process Automation team
JesseSukhbayar
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Mustafa and community members,

The site is now mobile-responsive.

Best,

Jesse
MustafaBensan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Thanks for the fast turnaround!  Looking much better on mobile now.

Regards,

Mustafa.
dave_du
Explorer

Hi daniel.wroblewski,

I have created an project , whether and how i can publish it as a template to lobby "Store" .

One of our mmp plan to leverage BPA to provider a simple approve workflow, in order to support possible customize requiements in the most extend.

For some customers who don't have many customize requirement, i think it's a good way to provider a standard project template so they can more easily adopt our mmp.

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos
Good luck with publishing and your note to me offline. If there's anything else I can help with let me know.
mick99
Explorer
0 Kudos

Is there some way to download the entire list of projects to excel. It would be nice to provide a list with the descriptions rather than just sending someone to the store to browse. Thanks!