Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jens-Limbach
Advisor
Advisor
You will learn more about the Repository Explorer which is one of the most important tools for your development with the SAP Cloud Application Studio. It helps you to understand the data model and gives you also code snippets for your ABSL coding.

The repository explorer lets you explore all business objects and data types of the entire system. Besides that you also have the possibility to try querys in order to investigate the actual data stored in the various business objects. It is essential for every developer to get an understanding of the data model of the solution and how it connects to the UI the users sees in the front end.

I hope my new video helps you to understand all that better and to get a head start!

More Videos

Here you can find all videos of the new SAP Cloud Application Studio video series.

In my previous video I explained you in depth how the UI Designer works and what you can do with it.

Watch the next part: more features and future outlook.
4 Comments