Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johna69
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

This year Derek Loranca and I will be hosting SAP Inside Track in New York. The event will be held at Hudson Yards Leonardo Lab. Ann Rosenberg and her team have created an amazing innovation space that is perfect for an Inside Track event.

What is an SAP Inside Track

SAP Inside Tracks are community events where SAP employees, partners and customers get to share their knowledge, tips, tricks and network in a relaxed environment. Read more here.

SAP Inside Tracks have been popping up all over the world for nearly 10 years.

I am currently part of the North America Innovation Factory and want to share some of the projects my team has been working on. You can see some of them in the Location section below.

Registration

Please follow the Eventbrite link to register.

If you would like to present, please submit an abstract. We are open to all ideas and at all levels, IoT, BI, HANA, SCP, UI5, S4, or perhaps you'd like to talk about community and SCN.

The location of this years event also allows for ad-hoc breakout groups.

SAP Hudson Yards
10 Hudson Yards
New York, NY 10001

(By Jim.henderson (Own work) [CC BY-SA 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], via Wikimedia Commons)

If you have not yet had a chance to visit it is an incredible space ideally built for community events and innovation.

Among the many demos and exhibits we have Pepper, who is more than willing to help you choose candy from the Hybris Candy Wall, but only if you beat him at Tic Tac Toe..

Curious about Asset Intelligent Network or Blockchain, we have tactile demos for both.

Interested in AR or VR, we have experiences for you too.

Can you think of a more inspiring place to network with your peers?

We are definitely excited to be back in NY for SAP Inside Track and hope you will jin us too.