Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lanzlf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Because “Integrate Necesse est”

If you are reading this post Congratulations !! that means you have jump to the fantastic world of SAP Integration Suite on BTP, the intention of this blog is to have a collection of information and links that will make your experience easier, all together in a simple location.

So, let’s do it, but where to start, right?

In the following links you will get a good place to learn more about the SAP Integration Suite, capabilities, roadmaps, pricing, and the more important, a unified methodology that will help you to get the most of this product

You might be wondering, ok but what is SAP Integration Suite ?, in a nutshell I recommend you to check out this YouTube Video

Also, if you are curious about the pricing, availability in Hyperscalers via Cloud Foundry, some details about consumption models, etc. Your place is the SAP Discovery Center:

SAP Discovery Center - Integration Suite (cloud.sap)

In a more Strategic Level, is also important to read the SAP CIO Guide on Hybrid Integration,  it will help you to understand why SAP is investing in this product and the key direction about the Intelligent Enterprise interconnected

In a tactical level you might want to know the features and capabilities available for you, in this link you will reach the SAP Integration Suite Feature Scope

But a key to success is that all the players (Customer, Partners, SAP and even competitors) use the same methodology, so everyone will be rowing to the same direction. This is the SAP Integration Solution Advisory Methodology :SAP Integration Solution Advisory Methodology (ISA-M).

Now, let’s get into the official SAP Help Documentation:

https://help.sap.com/viewer/51ab953548be4459bfe8539ecaeee98d/LATEST/en-US/5cc6987511104c418b7cb4c25f...

Last but not the least, where can I get a training on it? right, so let me recommend you the following online training in Open SAP:

For more practical scenarios, you can follow the tutorials available into the SAP Developers space

If for any reason, you got to this line and don’t have yet the SAP Integration Suite, no worries, you have two choices without an initial investment, you can get a trial tenant in your SAP Business Technology Platform Trial account, or as mentioned here you can have it as a free tier in your current CPEA contract : https://blogs.sap.com/2021/11/17/sap-integration-suite-free-tier-is-now-available-on-sap-btp/

Well, this is a good start, let’s do something, first you have to follow the Community and I’ll ensure this blog stay up to date, so you can come back anytime you need it.

Enjoy your journey with the SAP Integration Suite!