Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NicoleHuth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Dear Utilities Community,

Welcome to a new issue of the Utilities Newsletter, in which we again have plenty of news to share.

In recent weeks, it has been all over the press that SAP will increasingly rely on artificial intelligence (AI). We have already embedded AI functionality in our utilities-specific SAP solutions and plan to expand this.

AI and Customer Experience will also be a focus topic at Enlit Europe in Paris, where we will be present from November 28-30, 2023 . Please remember to save the date for the SAP for Energy and Utilities Conference in Seville, Spain from April 23-25, 2024 for which you can already register.

The SAP for Utilities, held for the first time in Chicago last week, surpassed all expectations with a record attendance and a line-up of informative and inspiring sessions which you can read in the recap blog post.

With the latest shipment of SAP S/4HANA 2023, we are also pleased to inform you about several Utilities-specific innovations within this delivery.

Once again, we have great customer stories to share. The Italy-based Enel Green Power is using SAP Business Network Asset Collaboration to accelerate the delivery of renewable energy via innovative internal collaboration. CHC Energia and Alperia both rely on the cloud to be able to make data-based quick decisions and respond more flexibly to market and customer demands. Amprion in Germany deployed SAP S/4HANA to accelerate its financial processes, reduce the complexity of the IT landscape, and use its resources more efficiently.

There is far more to discover in our newsletter. We have made it available online so that you can read the complete issue. If you would like to send you the newsletter directly to your email in the future, please sign up here. 
2 Comments
CXJuergen
Explorer
Hi Nicole,
the link to the newsletter at the bottom of your article does not work for me. I get a "page not found" error.

Juergen
NicoleHuth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hi Juergen,
Thank you so much for letting me know. I have corrected the link, it should now working.
However, it's even better to sign up for the newsletter. We will send you the newsletter directly to your e-mail box ☺.
Kind regards,
Nicole