Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swati_maste
Advisor
Advisor

Still buzzing from the incredible experience at SAP Inside Track 2024! Taking the stage as a session speaker alongside my colleague @uma-anbazhagan was an absolute thrill ! The journey from preparing my presentation to delivering it in front of fellow enthusiasts was nothing short of exhilarating. In this blog post, I'm excited to share the highlights of my experience, from the technical insights shared during our session to the candid moments that made it a truly unforgettable occasion.

SAP Inside Track events serve as platforms for collaborative knowledge exchange within the SAP ecosystem. The day commenced with a keynote address by Sindhu Gangadharan, SVP & MD, SAP Labs India and Head User Enablement, whose insights illuminated the intricacies of the SAP ecosystem, setting a tone of inspiration for attendees. The emphasis was on active engagement, mutual learning, and leveraging collective expertise to drive innovation and success in SAP technology. 

This year's SAP Inside Track featured eight tracks, each covering a wide range of topics including SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP), Application Development, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence & Automation, UI/UX Design, SAP Concur, and SAP S/4 HANA, providing attendees with a comprehensive exploration of key areas within the SAP landscape.  

Session on "Implementing end-to-end use cases with SAP BTP and Hyperscalers" 

Our session focused on showcasing some of the joint reference architectures developed by SAP and Hyperscalers that organizations can harness to drive innovation, scalability and efficiency in their business operations. 

In Frame Speakers: Swati and UmaIn Frame Speakers: Swati and Uma

The session started with SAP’s multi-cloud strategy and the guiding principles and directions to get started with building interoperable SAP business applications, followed by the end-to-end use-cases developed as part of Joint-Reference Architecture collaboration of SAP and Hyperscalers like AWS, GCP and Microsoft Azure. We then delved into pivotal pillars such as Platform Foundation, Application Development, Integration, Data and Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence and talked about architecture in each of these pillars. 

Each of the reference architecture that was talked about leveraged complimenting services from both the platforms and gave an insight into how SAP and Hyperscalers are working together to achieve the best of both worlds. 

You can implement these scenarios yourself by following the step-by-step documentation provided for each of these use-cases built on SAP Discovery Center. Scan the QR code to try out the scenario now! 

End-to-end use cases in SAP Discovery CenterEnd-to-end use cases in SAP Discovery Center

Conclusion: 

As I come to the end of my journey at SAP Inside Track 2024, I find myself in awe of the journey from being a volunteer last year to standing as a session speaker this year. It's been an exhilarating ride, marked by growth, collaboration, and countless moments of inspiration. Alongside my colleagues, who delivered exceptional sessions across various tracks, I've had the privilege of playing a part in this vibrant event. Reflecting on these experiences, I'm struck by the profound impact of community-driven initiatives like SAP Inside Track in fostering collaboration and driving innovation. Looking forward to contributing to more such events in the future! 😊

There are upcoming SAP Inside Track events getting planned, do join us and share your experiences and expertise by following SAP Community

Team PAA at #sitBLR'24Team PAA at #sitBLR'24

1 Comment