Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cecihuergo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Q32023 is coming to a close and with that, we are happy to share some of the latest innovations delivered on SAP Business Technology Platform!

For those that are new here, SAP Business Technology Platform combines capabilities for application development, automation, integration, data, analytics and artificial intelligence, making it THE platform of choice to extend and integrate SAP applications.

This also means that SAP BTP is made up of a plethora of products and services and we know that it can be hard to keep up with all of the updates! In comes this new "What's New in SAP BTP" quarterly series that compliments other innovation highlight formats, likes "SAP BTP Innobytes" and the recently announced Release Navigator for SAP BTP to keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest features.

Join our product experts on October 19 at 4PM CEST as they will share updates for:

Meet our Experts

yumnah.abbasi

Part of the Product Management team for SAP Build and based in Berlin, Germany. As a technology enthusiast and experienced in Communication and Business Development roles, her goal is to create a strong SAP Build community. Fun fact: With a backpack of dreams and passion for exploring, Yumnah loves to travel the world.

harald.stevens

Harald Stevens is a product manager in the Cloud and Lifecycle Management area at SAP, responsible for transport management solutions around SAP Business Technology Platform. Together with colleagues from other areas, he is contributing to the DevOps story for SAP BTP and SAP overall. Harald has written several blog posts on SAP Community and has been a speaker at SAP TechEd conferences and other SAP events. He graduated in physics at the university of Mainz, Germany and joined SAP in 1994.

boris.zarske

As a product manager at SAP SE, I am responsible for DevOps and lifecycle management topics around SAP Business Technology Platform - therefore, I am very interested in engaging with you around those topics! In addition, I bring a broad experience with system provisioning topics and enterprise architecture. I graduated in computer science and joined SAP in 1998.

thomas.hammer3

Thomas is part of the SAP HANA product management organization and responsible for SAP HANA Cloud. Prior to joining the product management organization, he held different positions in the SAP HANA development organization.

Road Map Explorer & More

To check out all the innovations delivered on SAP Business Technology Platform, check out the Road Map Explorer.

If you missed it, watch the What's New in SAP BTP Q2 2023 edition here.

SAP TechEd in 2023

Remember SAP TechEd is just around the corner. Register today and join us in November, virtually or in Bangalore! We hope to see you there!
2 Comments
Jelena
Active Contributor
Thanks for sharing, Cecilia! Is there any way one can sign up to get notified when the next call happens? So far I've been hunting for these blog posts but it feels like there ought to be a simpler / more efficient way.

As a side note, it seems to be the constant challenge for all the smaller, ad-hoc SAP events. It would be cool if there was some kind of calendar or subscription option.

Thank you!
cecihuergo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hi Jelena - great point! Currently, we send out the info in a few of our newsletters, but there is no direct notification option. We'll check which options we have for notifications/registrations and try to set something up for the next call.

For events in general, we do have this page: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/events/ct-p/events

That might help a bit, but we'll definitely look at improvements for notifications.