cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Engineering

simantini_sh
Explorer
0 Kudos

In today's fast paced world, Artificial Engineering has become an important part in our daily life, in all possible manner. I learned about different AI tools like, prompt engineering, fine tuning, lang chain, Dall-E, probabilistic and deterministic approach. I learned about chatgpt versions like chatgpt3 and chatgpt4.  

Based on time spend on any page, it gives you specific solutions. We can get answers to any kind of information that is needed in dept as well as in simple language.

Dall-E is a text to image generator which is a new ability recently upgraded by chatgpt. We can give simple statements like, picture of a dog walking in a park, and AI will give us the appropriate picture. But to keep in mind, this feature is not available in all chatgpt versions. It is a very useful model in creating creative art via AI.

I learned about Lang chain model which provides developers with different language model and you can easily check your codes with large lines for errors and how to rectify those. A lot of applications can be developed using long chain framework.

If you have already searched something in chatgpt before and come back to look for the same result, then this result is already stored in the background which is known as feature store. It is a very useful feature in AI engineering. Based on our previous inputs, it will give us the output.

I had recently send a mail to my organization but I was not very confident of the language or format used in the mail. But now that I have knowledge of chatgpt and it’s features, I am very sure that the same mail I would be able to write in a much better manner.

Deterministic approach is basically on an idea that is generally true or an event that is supposed to happen. Like address or email address, or after 99 it’s 100 and not something else.

Whereas Probabilistic approach is based on probability. It can be less precise as well. For example: Weather forecasting. Uses past conditions and probability to determine a value.

In spite of all these features, there are some limitations as well in chatgpt. There is a chance of getting outdated data in some cases, biased answers and lack of common sense sometimes. For example: if we ask chatgpt who is the winner of ICC Men’s World cup 2023, then it would not be able to give us the correct answer, specially if we are using chatgpt3.5.

Apart from this, with the help of new features like deterministic approach and probabilistic approach, Lang Chain, Dall-E etc it has become an useful tool in daily activities.

In conclusion, I can say that this module has up skilled my knowledge on chatgpt or AI engineering which I can use on daily basis to make every day work easier. In future also, I will keep using all these features as and when required.

AI has it's pros and cons as per understanding, we need to use it based on our requirement but make sure not to trust it blindly.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)