cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert Notification service and Event Mesh - Monitoring for Dead Message Queues

SebastianEsch
Active Participant

Hi,

the current roadmap for the Alert Notification Service contains only two topics (Monitoring the Consumption of Cloud Credits and Integration for the Job Scheduler service). Are there any plans to integrate the Alert Notification service with the Event Mesh service to monitor Dead Message Queues?

I'm aware that I can build my own application to watch Event Mesh Queues and publish alerts to Alert Notification service, but if there is a standard integration, we can spend the effort for a custom solution on something else.

Kind regards,

Sebastian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dzhurdzhina
Advisor
Advisor

Hello, Sebastian,

Thank you for getting in touch and bringing this query here!

At the moment, there are no plans for such an integration. However, the topic is worth the research and we'll assess it with the domain experts on both the services - SAP Alert Notification service and SAP Event Mesh. In case there is an implementation decision, this will be exposed on the services' roadmaps.

If you want to be up-to-date with the progress, you could add it as an idea at the SAP Influence Portal. If you also agree to be contacted back from SAP in case of need for further details on the use case, please, write it down in the idea. And finally, you could respond with the created idea on this question -- thus, you'll make it visible to other people who might be interested.

Thank you for being an active participant of SAP Community and helping us to improve!

Best regards,
Kristina

Answers (0)