cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

API for UTILTIES CONTRACT existing or planned?

TillHeinen
Participant

Hi,

we are looking for a released or planned API for UTILTIES Contract (EVER)?

We could not find the right API on https://api.sap.com/

Thanks

Till

TillHeinen
Participant
0 Kudos

Maybe a question for you gerald.galka or henrik.ostermann 🙂

BramhaniG
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Till,

I've created a Interface view based on T052 but not sure how to proceed further. Do I need to use managed or unmanaged scenario. Kindly help

BramhaniG
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Till

I've have same requirement as yours. But we need to send an events(based on the table T052) to event mesh whenever pay terms are created/updated/deleted in S/4 Hana. Please let me know how you have achieved this. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Gerald_G
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Till

maybe, indeed!

But first please explain the business semantic background for your search for an API regarding EVER. What do you plan to do?

This is, because it might be you are looking back to ECC or you are searching for the wrong API or ... that´s what I can´t see from your very short question.

😉

BR

Gerald

Gerald_G
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

a simple answer could be: SAP Business Accelerator Hub

But this might be too simple

😉

TillHeinen
Participant
0 Kudos

HI gerald.galka ,

thanks for you quick reaction. 🙂

We want to raise an event when a utilities contract is changed in SAP S/4 HANA backend. (We were able to realize it with SWEC and SWETYPV Trigger workflow on change document -ChangeObject ISU_EVER with own event container)

The event will be consumed by Event Mesh and triggers an IFlow for contract replication to HANA Cloud DB.

We could not find an API to trigger an event when changing a Contract.

We also did not find an API to read a single contract, only for bulk replication. (/cxf/sap/bc/srt/scs/sap/contractbulkreplic_OnPrem) Contract Bulk replic_SAP HELP

Basically we are a looking for something similar as the pre-delivered API for the ISU Contract Account Overview | Contract Account | SAP Business Accelerator Hub

Thanks in advance.

Till

Gerald_G
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please send me a meeting request to discuss this bilateral.