Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI for Workflow ending

alegarciamacedo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi people!

Is there any BADI or some other how to get info of an ending/shutting down Workflow at runtime?

The requisite is: Save WF logs (Z) for documents in need for approval.

At the moment, I'm able to get info when WF is started or ended by commom means, like, when it starts and when the approver makes his choice.

But now, I need to get info, for example, when a document (PO, SES and MIGO) is ended in Manage PO (Fiori app), by clicking in button "Eliminate (or something like that)".

When it's done that way, it's not an normal WF choice, so I'm missing the info for my log.

PS: The workflows in use for this documents are standard. So, I'm not using any code in WF to get my log info until now. I'm using BADIs for determining approvers, BADI /IWWRK/BADI_WF_BEFORE_UPD_IB when a WF is ended in My Inbox (Fiori app, or SBWP) and a FM wich is called by CPI. These points doesn't run when the WF is eliminated like I describe in Fiori app.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

egor_malov
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Alexandre

I think, one of possible ways would be

- implement your logic in a class, that implements IF_SWF_IFS_WF_DESTRUCTOR interface;

- assign the class to your workflow on the Programming Exits tab (https://help.sap.com/doc/PRODUCTION/saphelp_nw74/7.4.16/en-US/4f/32296c151f5540e10000000a421937/frameset.htm)