cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use calculated properties in Layout Sets?

jcvidaller
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've developed calculated property using a read property filter. Its value is calculated based on the value of other two custom properties. This filter is working correctly and its value is calculated, because if I check the properties of the documents the calculated custom property has the correct value.

Now, I've added this calculated property in a layout set, but then this property is showed empty. It seems like the property filter is not executed.

Does anybody know if I can use this calculated properties in a layout set? Should I do anything else to use this kind of properties? Could I force the execution of the property filter when it's showed in a layout set?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

JC!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can ofcourse have calculated properties in layoutset.

There is no difference between calculated properties and normal properties while showing them in layoutset.

So check if you are adding this calculated property in the right place in the layoutset.

So depending on the Layoutset, you should specify the Displayed Properties in Collection Renderer Settings or in

Resource Renderer (Visible Properties).

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/87/3d48475ee8bd448c4031aa98d90524/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/50/041142e862654ca98ced1607386c9c/frameset.htm

Regards,

Praveen Gudapati

jcvidaller
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen Gudapati,

Thanks for your quick answer... _

I'm sure that I've added the property in the correct place in the layout, because the property is showed but empty. I've added a default value to the property definition and when I add this property in the layout set I see the default value instead of the calculated one. But if I check the properties of the document I see the calculated value

Any idea?

jc!

former_member188556
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can u paste the diplayed property value that u have entered in the collection renderer or resource renderer here...???

and as u said " because the property is showed but empty " what is the property header coming there?

Regards

BP