cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot build BAS Application

Animatron
Explorer
0 Kudos

I'm trying to get into developing with the Business Application Studio and therefore got in touch with the following tutorial: CAP_Tutorial

I'm now stuck at the step where authentication is added to the application.

I have created the approuter and adapted the xs-secruity.json, so when I build and deploy the app, a new role should be displayed in the SAP BTP Cockpit.

Unfortunately I cannot build my app due to the following error:

INFO the build results of the "MyTestApp_ui_deployer" module will be packaged and saved in the "/home/user/projects/MyTestApp/.MyTestApp_mta_build_tmp/MyTestApp_ui_deployer" folder
[2021-12-28 09:41:35] ERROR could not package the "MyTestApp_ui_deployer" module when archiving: could not read the "/home/user/projects/MyTestApp/node_modules/.bin/ejs" symbolic link: stat /home/user/projects/MyTestApp/node_modules/ejs/bin/cli.js: no such file or directory
make: *** [Makefile_20211228094051.mta:37: MyTestApp_ui_deployer] Error 1
Error: could not build the MTA project: could not execute the "make -f Makefile_20211228094051.mta p=cf mtar= strict=true mode=" command: exit status 2

I have already tried searching in this community and stackoverflow for an answer but I havent found anything similar.

I also have done the tutorial thrice but I couldnt find any step that a missed out / misspelled (But I would rule that out).

Another thing I tried was to uninstall and reinstall the node_modules because in the Error log it says something about node.

Therefore I was wondering, if this issue is known and if there is a solution?

Another thing I was wondering was, if I can extend the logs from my build.

In my previous applications I could simply write cf logs <App> to get more details about the app logs, but now the app hasnt build yet and can therefore cannot be monitored.

Thank you very much in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)