cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot deploy iFlow due to warning.

BryanPierce
Explorer
0 Kudos

Tutorials: https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/cp-starter-integration-cpi-design-iflow.html
-------------------------

Following the tutorial steps reveals a warning:-

Http Sender Component may not pass JSON message to JSON To XML Converter. JSON To XML Converter supports JSON input only.

Cannot actually deploy the iFlow per the tutorial with this warning.2023-04-11-15-29-12.jpg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MortenWittrock
Active Contributor

Hi Bryan

This warning does not prevent deploying the iflow. It's purely informational.

Regards,

Morten

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Karunaharan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Bryan,

Even with this warning in place, you should be able to deploy your integration flow. Could you please try again?

Regards,
Karuna

abhinaste
Explorer

Hi Bryan,

Yes warning is doesn't restrict the iflow deployment you might be getting some error while deployment which you can check under options Monitor --> Integrations --> Manage integration content. Here you should see your iflow name with error status and details. After knowing that you can fix the issue and retry deploying it.

Regards,

Abhijeet

VinothBalaji
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Karunaharan V,

I do follow your step by step tutorial of Design and Deploy Your First Integration Flow. I do get the same warning message, I ignored it because of it just a warning and then I tried to deploy, but still facing the same issue and unable to deploy. And I checked in Monitor --> Integrations --> Manage integration content too. I couldn't resolve it. Please review and help me.

Thanks for your awesome tutorial.

Vinoth Balaji.

Karunaharan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the issue resolved now?

VinothBalaji
Explorer
0 Kudos

The Integration Flow is deployed successfully.

BryanPierce
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you for the responses. You are indeed correct. Although it didn't seem to deploy immediately, as I had left the application already, I went in again a little later and it had updated status to deployed. I'm guessing I just wasn't patient enough. I know that most warnings are just that... warnings... and generally don't obstruct things but the behavior on this one was a different. Thank you again for the responses.

MortenWittrock
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bryan

Glad to hear it. Are you in the trial environment, by any chance? From time to time, it can take a while to deploy there.

Regards,

Morten

BryanPierce
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes. Was performing some tutorials in the trial environment. I was pretty sure it give an additional message that it couldn't deploy and that's why I logged this message but I don't have any proof of that and by the time I revisited this the next day it was behaving exactly as folks have stated here with showing the warning but the flow was deployed status.

snavajan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bryan

I'm getting the same. Here's a screenshot of the error with the deployment.

It's an Error message rather than a Warning.....the deployment hasn't occurred for me even after waiting for a day

BryanPierce
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ah. Interesting. That could have been what I had too. But for some reason yours isn't happy even after a little time. I'm extremely new to Integration Suite but do you have any other problems listed on the problem tab other than the warning?2023-04-21-7-45-42.jpg