Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAP Extension with IAS, BAS and Event Mesh in differen subaccounts

Igorios
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello community,

I hope you all are doing great.

If you follow all those tutorials and explanations - it seems very easy to understand and use cases are similar:

1 trial account - 1 dev space - all services inside this dev space 🙂 But as we all know - the real world is more coplex.

Maybe some of you have already experience and best practice for the following scenario:

If we now decide to build extensions (e.g. with CAP), I create a separate Space for it.

1) would you recommend me rather to use a central subaccount for all possible extensions or maybe 1 subaccount for SFSF extensions, 1 subaccount for S4 extensions?

1.1) all in the same dev space or better use differen ones?

2) in other subaccounts BAS or Event Mesh is set up - I can use these without problems, although the application ends up on another subaccount within the same global account at the end of the day?

3) How do I integrate XSUAA for the extension? Do I have to activate the service in the respective subaccount, in the respective Space or can I use XSUAA "centrally" just like with BAS or Mesh?

4) Which settings would I have to make in the IAS so that this CAP extension can be integrated in the IAS (make settings such as selecting the default identity provider for the app)?

Thanks you and stay healthy!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)