Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CI (Neo) Message fails for java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

AmanVarshney
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I had been testing the OData API (/sap/opu/odata/IBP/PLANNING_DATA_API_SRV/) for Keyfigure Import of 70,000 data records to SAP IBP through SAP Cloud Integration. The operation type is INSERT_UPDATE

The Iflow is implemented fetching 70,000 records via JDBC receiver and further with splitters and gathers before pushing OData post to justify the SAP recommendation of sending 5000 records in single request.

However It is observed that the message fails every time with the below error

org.apache.camel.CamelExecutionException: Exception occurred during execution on the exchange: Exchange[ID-vsa9192729-1639008734691-7843-47], cause: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Similar implementation was also tested with OData API (/IBP/MASTER_DATA_API_SRV) for Masterdata Import and it is working smoothly for more than 400,000 data records in the same tenant scheduled hourly at different timeslot than latter. The difference only being that couple of basic fields are mapped lesser.

Please feel free to share your thoughts on this as what can be adjusted to achieve this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

daviddasilva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's just a thought but I recall something similar when I was working on NEO before. I had too many payloads being logged and this seemed to clog up the available memory. Is the other MasterData import being logged at any step? Running every hour with any logging at that size could be quite intensive.

Kind regards,

David

Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Aman,

Please raise a ticket to LOD-HCI-PI-OPS to investigate further ( there might requirement to add more operational capacity for cloud integration) and also it might happen parallel exexcution of other interfaces at same time also caused OOM.

Regards,

Sriprasad Shivaram Bhat

AmanVarshney
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello sriprasadshivaramabhat ,

Thanks for replying.

The incident already exists and was auto-assigned to LOD-HCI-PI-RT, Incident#002075129400008863532021

Regards,

Aman Varshney