cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud Foundry Sub Account not able to unscubcribe the app

hsonnenahalli
Contributor

screen-shot-2021-09-03-at-21404-pm.pngHello Experts-

Hope all is well. I am unable to unsubscribe from the app in the sub-account on the CF. I am receiving the following error attached in the screenshot.

Please let me know if you have an idea to suppress this block.

Regards

HS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sreehari_vpillai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I realize that this is an old post and you must have solved the issue by now - But just for others , who face the same , I am posting my findings.

If you are using a trial account , make sure you go to provider's CF space and start the original application first , before unsubscribing from the consumer sub account .

why ? on "unsubscribe" , it calls the unsubscribe API , which is in the original application. Which essentially means that , the un-subscription is unsuccessful.

sree

former_member226
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do 2 things:

1. Try to click 3 dots at the right-hand side ("...") of the status colmun and click "Delete" from the context menu.

2. If you already tried suggestion from point 1 and still face the error then you can click on the status "Unsubscription failed" and this should give your a popup with the details about why it fails. If you can share that here then it would be great and someone might be able to help.

0 Kudos

Hi saurabhkabra2009 ,

I have the same issue:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

hsonnenahalli
Contributor
0 Kudos

Saurabh-

I have tried to delete it as suggested but no luck. When I tried to view the details it is throwing to me a message saying to post the question in the community and I have posted the questions. Attaching the screenshot

for your review.

Please let me know.

Appreciate the support.

Regards

HS

former_member226
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Indeed strange... Then I have no further suggestion than, getting in touch with SAP Support team as they can check & validate the error at the backend.