cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPI Value Mapping

JMorozowski
Active Participant

Hi. I'm brand new to CPI and trying to move a scenario from on-prem PI to CPI. I cannot import the mapping operation because it is XSLT. I'm struggling to figure out how I would do a value mapping using parts of multiple fields in an idoc to a single field in XML. An example of the current mapping in our on-prem PI is below. For reference, we're trying to replicate a scenario where we convert ORDERS03 from ERP into ReplenishmentOrderNotificationIn in SNC.

xsl:variable name="Seller">

"); vertical-align: bottom; height: 10px;"><xsl:choose> "); vertical-align: bottom; height: 10px;"><xsl:when test="count(//E1EDKA1[PARVW='BA'])!=0"> <xsl:value-of select="//E1EDKA1[PARVW='BA']/PARTN"Regards,Jon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MortenWittrock
Active Contributor

Hi Jon

You can't import XSLT mappings directly from PI, but you can certainly reuse the stylesheet in CPI. Just download the XSLT file from the ESR and upload it to your iflow.

Regards,

Morten

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JMorozowski
Active Participant
0 Kudos

7a519509aed84a2c9e6f627841825b5a - Thank you! This is fantastic. I had a message open regarding an error importing the operation mapping and was told it wasn't possible due to it being XSLT. Was not even presented with this option as a possibility. I was able to import the stylesheet and adjust my flow to use the XSLT mapping instead of mapping operation.

MortenWittrock
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jon

Glad to hear it.

Have fun with CPI!

Regards,

Morten

MortenWittrock
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

P.S. I've converted my comment to an answer just now; it'd be great if you would go ahead and accept it.

0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

Not sure if you could call it in similar way in SAP Cloud integration(CPI).

Please find below the answer from @Morten Wittrock with a similar requirement.

https://answers.sap.com/questions/13014422/value-mapping-in-xslt-mapping-in-cpi.html

Hope this helps !

thanks and regards,

Praveen T