cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal report with Visual Studio 2022 Preview

hussain-kn
Explorer

Is crystal report support Visual Studio 2022?

I can't find crystal report in VS2022

cyrille_duthy69
Explorer

Visual Studio 2022 is not a Preview anymore the final version has been released and we got the same question here.

Can we hope for a SP32 soon ?

radu-sorin-vremescu
Discoverer

Any news about 2022 integration?

armin74
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Visual Studio 2022 is 64bit only, so maybe not so easy to make the Plugin running.

emerson_lopes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ano de 2022 já, e o Crystal Reports SP32 saiu ou não ?

waleed25
Discoverer

Still crystal report SP32 not release if yes when will be ?

former_member720491
Discoverer

According to a SAP Community Wiki it is expected by end of April 2022 if all goes well.

https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/BOBJ/Crystal+Reports%2C+Developer+for+Visual+Studio+Downloads

inidhelp

It's mid-may 2022,Any update on the Progress ?

I have a sytstem-update-case in my hand and wish to update evertything to the latest possible.

nchinnak

is Crystal Reports going to be supported in VS2022 and other versions of VS for asp .net and core?

Lakshmi

View Entire Topic

I had the Beta and Windows 11 running, not sure why it's not working now, it worked for me.

SP 32 will officially support both, hopefully, unless they have issues integrating it.

FYI - if you had CR for VS install previously for an earlier version of VS you will need to run the installer again to get CR for VS integrated into the newly installed version of VS.

hussain-kn
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you so much, Don.

cyrille_duthy69
Explorer
0 Kudos

Are you talking about the Beta of SP32 ? SP31 simply refuse to install on VS 2022.

runju
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Don, been looking forward to this kind of news. Thanks
I'm hoping Community will continue to support Crystal Reports after every VS release but it still pains, after reading a few SAP Blogs, that there won't be Crystal Report release for NET Core Projects

dlkasdgflksdfkj
Explorer

Thanks for the follow up Don. I know you can't give us a release date for SP32. But can you give us a scale? Is it weeks/months/quarters/years away from release?

jpl0908
Explorer
0 Kudos

Any update on SP32's release date?