Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Fiori Client and authentication with Kerberos

alsp80
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm looking for any hint or information on whether (and if yes, how) a custom Fiori client created as described e.g. here can use Kerberos/SPNego authentication against a NetWeaver Gateway backend.

We're generally using this authentication form for SSO from browsers that have already authenticated themselves against AD. Now, our MDM solution offers Kerberos on the mobile devices as well, however we've so far not managed to get this working in a custom build Fiori client. The documentation and examples that can be found e.g. here do not list anything in this regard, on the other side Apache Cordova (and probably the Kapsel Logon module?) should in general be able to do Kerberos.

Would appreciate any hint/link to documentation or similar.

Thanks,
Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Kevin_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Fiori Client does not support SPNego. For Kerberos, there is no special configuration on the client side as that is server configuration.

-kevin

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also seeking for this information. We would like to deploy custom Fiori client. Could we get to use multiple URL's? Standard one only has option to input one URL. PLease let me know.

Thanks

Thilip Kumar

Kevin_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Fiori Client does not support multiple URLs. You can only configure one URL for Fiori Client.

-kevin