Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cXML Support in Trading Partner Management of SAP Integration Suite

ckuehn
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear all,

today I would like to ask you to vote for the following customer influence request:

Improvement Request Details - Customer Influence (sap.com)

While SAP is heavily working on enhancing the B2B / Trading Partner Management solution on SAP Integration Suite there is one important B2B format still missing and not yet on the roadmap: cXML.

cXML / Commerce XML is an xml-based message protocol to exchange business documents (i.e. purchase order, order confirmation, shipping notification, invoice, etc.) between procurement applications / trading partners. A lot of e-procurement platforms (Ariba, Coupa, Jaegger, etc.) are using this standard. Therefor it would be great to have this also as a part of the B2B solution on SAP Integration Suite.

In case that you do like this improvement request and have similar requirements / pain points, please vote for this improvement to increase the chance that SAP will take this into consideration for the roadmap.

Thanks and best regards!

Christopher

Ivan-Mirisola
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @ckuehn

I fail to see the reason why you've posted this as a question.

Wouldn't it be best if you had posted it as a discussion topic - which really isn't expect to be marked as solved?

Best regards,
Ivan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ckuehn
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi @Ivan-Mirisola ,

thanks a lot for this hint. I was not aware of this. I've created a discussion, now:

cXML Support in Trading Partner Management of SAP ... - SAP Community

Thanks and best regards!

Christopher