cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data is not displayed in the workflow inbox

0 Kudos

Good afternoon.

I currently have the following situation, when I enter my Workflow tray, it is not allowing me to view the information in the third and document type columns.

When I enter Options - Workflow Options - Refresh organizational environment; I load the information of the line in which it is positioned. How can I know what happened and how do I automatically update everything again. I really appreciate your suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bpawanchand
Active Contributor

Hi ,

What I understood from your question is

The work items in SAP inbox are not visible or not getting placed within the user inbox until and unless you click refresh-organizational . I guess you are using organizational management to handle agent determination process or may be you have integrated workflow with organizational hierarchy in this case whenever there are changes it can affect the workflow . You have following options to check

1. First try to execute SWU_OBUF transaction --> click start synchronization then check again if user is able to see the new work items
  2. Secondly, try to schedule this report RHWFINDEXRESET by enabling the check box without online

Regards

Pavan Bhamidipati

0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your answer.

I clarify the situation, the difficulty that I present is that the data of columns 2, 3 and 4 do not appear. The tasks appear but since we cannot see the data in these columns, users do not know what priority they should be given.

In the same way, execute point 1 that you indicate and run the process but when entering the data in the columns still does not appear.

0 Kudos

Good morning

The problem was resolved transporting the display variant the mandante QAS until production.

Thank you for your answers.

arghadipkar3013
Contributor
0 Kudos

You can probably select Workflow and then Select Group According to Task.

Thanks

Arghadip