Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Database connection error from MTX Sidecar in hyrid mode

VikramBansal
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I am running the bookshop sample in hybrid mode. I have setup the bindings correctly. First I startup the bookshop saas application, then I start the mtx/sidecar. I see that hana database is already created in Hana DB Explorer. But when I start the mtx/sidecar, I see the following error consistently. 

[hana] - Error: Could not establish connection for tenant "t0" due to error: Could not connect to any host: [ 44e1619f-2b20-495d-b6d8-6fe9ecec0e94.hana.prod-eu10.hanacloud.ondemand.com:443 - Client network socket disconnected before secure TLS connection was established ]
at couldNotOpenConnectionError (/Users/i532882/go/src/github.com/SAP-samples/cloud-cap-samples/node_modules/hdb/lib/protocol/ConnectionManager.js:121:13)
at tryConnect (/Users/i532882/go/src/github.com/SAP-samples/cloud-cap-samples/node_modules/hdb/lib/protocol/ConnectionManager.js:36:17)

Any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks,

Vikram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Erkan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Vikram,

To used deployed services on SAP BTP, you need to bind your database to your local environment. It was previously done by using default-env.json but currently following method should work for you.

https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/advanced/hybrid-testing