Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dealy in updating custom values for Visibility Scenario SAP BUILD AUTOMATION

ajay_sharma10
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I downloaded the “Fixed Asset Transfer Approval Management” project from the BUILD project.  The visibility dashboard “com.sap.content.Fixed_Assets_Transfer_Approval” was also downloaded along with this project. I added a new custom attribute “InventoryField” and “InventoryField” for this visibility scenario.

Old values.pngOn the first day, the values were not populating in the newly added field. I thought that either the value was not present or there is some issue in coding. After many many tries, the value never populated.

On 2ND day, when I ran the scenario, the value populated.   After that, I changed the mapping to a new value but the system still showed the old mapping value.   It seems there is a delay in updating values for newly added attributes.

Let me know if I am missing anything, these are the steps I performed after each code deployment.  I know many of them are not necessary each time I change code but still, I performed all these steps with the hope that it will update the value in Visibility scenario

1. Business Application studio :
    1. BUILD Project
    2. Then DEPLOY project
  2. Cloud Foundry SUBACCOUNT:
    1. Refresh HTML5 Applications
  3. SAP BUILD:
    1. Go to Lobby a Visibility scenario -- Process -- Reimport Template again and Activate
    2. Go to MonitoringàVisibility Scenario --Process data again (Though we have job after every 5 minutes)
  4. SAP BUILD WORKZONE
    1. Go to Content Channel and click on “Update Content.”  

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajay_sharma10
Participant
0 Kudos

After many tries, I finally found the solution. It seems it is better to deploy by using "delete services", as shown below code.  (Without this, the system was still uploading my old code). 

cf deploy FixedAssetTransferApprovalSubflow_0.0.1.mtar --delete-services

Answers (0)