cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic File/Blob name with Azure Storage adapter on CI

PiotrRadzki
Active Participant

Hi All,

is there a way to define dynamic File/Blob name using Azure Storage adapter on Cloud Integration (SAP integration Suite)?

Currently when using headers or properties this doesn't seems to work.

BR, Piotr

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunny_kapoor
Advisor
Advisor

Hi piotr_radzki,

This should be supported, if it's not working I suggest you open a support ticket.

Regards,

Sunny

PiotrRadzki
Active Participant

looks like concatenation of properties/headers does not work but using one property worked 🙂

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

venkat_bojjani
Explorer

Above statement is correct, but I just want to elaborate on it for better understanding.

Blob path : It is generally like "/azureblobtest.blob.core.windows.net/testing/employeedetails.txt". This will work when you have a static/constant filename.

When you want to pass some dynamic Filename or Timestamp, you should save the whole thing in one Exchange Property and just take the Property name in Blob Path.

Set Property in Content Modifier:

Property Name: DynamicFilename

Source Type: Expression

Source Value: /azureblobtest.blob.core.windows.net/testing/${header.CamelFileName}

Blob Path value would be : ${property.DynamicFilename}

Hope I made it clear.

Thanks

Venkat Bojjani

karim_benakli_kb
Participant
0 Kudos

On our end we are using a SAP Certified Connector named YAC. This has been made for integrating SAP ERP and S/4 (all versions) with O365 Azure Blob, SharePoint, Teams, etc. With that one, containers, folders and file name are created/updated on the fly on basis of what you want (SAP table fields content, file name, etc.). You can find all details by looking on the web.