cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in RFC connection from HCI to On premises

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to send the HRCC1UPTEVEN01 Idoc from CPI to On premises system through Cloud Connector using RFC adapter.

RFC in ABAP system was already created and connected to a different system, I want to use same RFC in CPI.

I have done all the configurations in Cloud connector and Cloud Platform Cockpit related to RFC destination but still I am getting below error.

com.sap.it.rt.adapter.rfc.exceptions.RFCLibraryException: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?><rfc:HRCC1UPTEVEN01.Exception xmlns:rfc="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions"><Exceptions> <E1>Error Getting Function</E1>

</Exceptions></rfc:HRCC1UPTEVEN01.Exception>

can anyone please help in sorting this scenario. Do I need to make some changes in ABAP RFC as well so that I connect CPI.

Regards,

Priyank Shrivastava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

SATHEESHKUMAR_1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are also facing same issue ,if you resolve above issue ? Please share your experience while resolving above error.

Thanks,

Satheesh kumar

sulbhkalra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Satheesh,

Please let me know if you are able to find any resolution. We are also experiencing same issue.

Regards

Sulbh Kalra

SATHEESHKUMAR_1
Explorer

Hi sulbhkalra,

Please check below link for your reference.

https://answers.sap.com/questions/13865923/sap-cpi-rfclibraryexception-while-calling-rfc-thro.html

Regards,

Satheesh Kumar.

sulbhkalra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Satheesh,

I appreciate your assistance. I have reviewed the link you provided, which indicated that the problem was related to access permissions.

Currently, we haven't associated the Repository User and password within BTP connectivity. The main user-ID in use is a background user with SAP_ALL privileges.

Just to inform you, we are utilizing a Load Balancer and there are some variations in the property values.

Could you kindly guide me regarding the specific authorization object that resolved the issue for you?

Best regards,

Sulbh Kalra

r_herrmann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you set-up SNC while doing the initial configuration? (Check this article: https://help.sap.com/viewer/cca91383641e40ffbe03bdc78f00f681/Cloud/en-US/f09eefe71d1e4d4484e1dd4b121...)