cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while loading related objects SAC

Hi, I get this error message within my SAC models :Error while loading related objects: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'relatedObjects')

It's appearing where you usually get the list of related objects (stories, data actions...).

How can I solve this ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MarkPBurke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

phans

I have a customer encountering same issue on multiple models. I suggest you log a ticket with SAP: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#incident/create

I don't have a solution for you yet, but we need the SAP Analytics Cloud team look at it.

MarkPBurke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

phans

I am hearing internally this is a known issue and will be resolved this weekend, but log that support ticket per recommendation above so they know you are encountering the issue. Thanks.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

I'm having the same problem.

But this error is impacting when maintaining existing errors.

For example, when trying to delete the model to resolve this error.

"Cannot read properties from undefined (reading 'relatedObjects')"

0 Kudos

I am having the same problem.

I just created two extremely simple models as follows and received the same error.

Quantity model: Version, Measure (Price, Revenue), Date, Product
Price model: Version, Measure (Quantity), Date, Product

How simple can you get?

And yet the error message:

Error while loading related objects: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'relatedObjects')Correlation ID: 18416453-3105-4232-a633-210662379934I haven't yet entered any data or linked these two models. This is definitely a bug, because I created similar models in June with no problems. Bob McGaffic
0 Kudos

I am having the same problem.

I just created two extremely simple models as follows and received the same error.

Quantity model: Version, Measure (Price, Revenue), Date, Product
Price model: Version, Measure (Quantity), Date, Product

How simple can you get?

And yet the error message:

Error while loading related objects: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'relatedObjects')Correlation ID: 18416453-3105-4232-a633-210662379934I haven't yet entered any data or linked these two models. This is definitely a bug, because I created similar models in June with no problems. Bob McGaffic
0 Kudos

Hi Bob, we have the problem across our platform regardless of the model. So it's more probably a tool / platform issue rather than a model issue.

0 Kudos

Hi Martijn, thanks for answering. Not sure what you're talking about. Is it this (I dont know at all how this works)?console-bug-relatedobjects-sac.png

0 Kudos

Hi Phany,

Do you have data for your measures in model level ? data is coming from any source ?

Regards,

Amarnath

0 Kudos

Hi Amarnath, yes several measures : balance, % and 2 others for technical purposes. Data is coming from a SQL connection mainly. Also its a planning model with input through stories.

Thanks for your help!

mfoeken
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Phany,

Can you reproduce while having developer tools open and share the outcome on the console and network tab?

Kind regards,

Martijn van Foeken | Interdobs