cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expose C4C APIs via CPI? or anyother standard way?

DhruvinM
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I have a very basic questions we are currently manually creating iFlows for example Lead creations and some other purposes to avoid "Externals" to send a GET Call to the system.

So in iFlow we only allow POST methods with certain parameters. however while developing this I thought there must be a standard way of exposing APIs without making custom iFlows. Can any one help me on the same how can I do that or our approach is okay?

BR

Dhruvin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MortenWittrock
Active Contributor

Hi Dhruvin

The standard way you are looking for is SAP API Management (a capability of SAP Integration Suite, just like SAP Cloud Integration). SAP Cloud Integration is a more general-purpose integration tool, whereas SAP API Management has a much more narrow focus on exposing APIs to the outside world.

SAP API Management also adds functionality that you do not have available in SAP Cloud Integration, like the ability to enforce quotas, cache responses, more detailed analytics etc.

Regards,

Morten

DhruvinM
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mortern,

Sounds great! can u please explain bit more in details how would I expose my C4C APIs via API Management?