Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FilterBar in the ObjectPage

jordi_candel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I need to implement a sapui5 FilterBar for my List in the ObjectPage (ABAP RAP). The ObjectPage List never has a FilterBar so I had to implement it programmatically.

I implemented this via a SmartFilterBar: const oFilterBar = new sap.ui.comp.smartfilterbar.SmartFilterBar(sSmartFilterId, { entitySet: oSmartTable.getEntitySet(), persistencyKey: sSmartFilterId, header: "", considerSelectionVariants: false, enableBasicSearch: false, layoutData: new sap.ui.layout.GridData({ span: "XL12 L12 M12 S12" }) });

Subsequently, I integrated the FilterBar into the Table, and it is functioning as intended. The F4 Help retrieves data based on the CDS View associated with the current OData Entity, allowing me to filter the table on the object page.

However, a new challenge has arisen: The F4 Dialog Data from the CDS View also needs to be filtered by specific key values from the frontend. I aim to display only a subset of the data retrieved from the CDS View in the F4 Help of the filterbar. As far as I can discern, this requirement cannot be met with the SmartFilterBar. Does anyone have an idea on how to achieve this, or should I consider using the regular sap.ui.comp.filterbar.FilterBar?

I would appreciate a comprehensive explanation on how to fulfill this requirement.

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)