cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full Stack WEB IDE fails to deploy most of the time

former_member322772
Active Participant

When running full stack WEB IDE for the past week, deployments only work some of the time.

Build is always succeeding, but as soon as it tries to deploy it says "The deployment has failed. For more information check the network trace.". I have checked the logs for this application in the HTML5 applications section of cloud cockpit but there are no logs when deployment fails.

Then sometimes deployment succeeds without having made any changes to code or settings.

Am I looking in the right place for this network trace? Any other reasons as to why deployment would fail most of the time but work some other times?

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When this is occuring in Web IDE Fullstack in an SCP production account I would suggest to raise an incident via the SAP support channel.

former_member322772
Active Participant

Thanks Gregor, this is occurring in a Develop account. Network console in the browser is returning a 500. I would estimate deployment is successful 5% of the time.

abcl0653
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I met this same issue as well. very frustrated. please share your solution if you have solved it.

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

michal_keidar
Active Contributor

We're aware of this issue and need you to raise a support incident for it.

Unfortunately server-side is returning a 500 error as you can see in the network trace and server colleagues (Helium) are on it.

Regards,
Michal.

0 Kudos

Hello Michal

I have the same problem while deploying an app to SCP. The deployment fails after approx. one minute and in the network tab it shows me the status code 500 and the response: <html><head><title>Error report</title></head><body><h1>HTTP Status 500 - Internal Server Error</h1></body></html>. The image shows all the details:

Did you already fix that issue or do you have an solution how to deploy the app anyway?

Thank you and best regards,

Blazenko

0 Kudos

I was able to successfully deploy the app in SCP. We have two sub accounts for development environment (Dev External and Dev Internal) that are in the same global account. I cloned (via Git) the app in Web IDE Full-Stack in Dev Internal instead of in Dev External. I dont know why it worked, but it worked. I hope SAP will fixx this issue soon.

michal_keidar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

babicbla - this issue is sporadic. The deployment can be successful one day and can fail in the next.

It is still being investigated by the server team. A workaround can be to export the build result folder (dist) from Web IDE and import it manually into your account in the cockpit.

0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer, I will keep it in mind for the next time/deployment

ericci
Active Contributor

Hi Luke, I would suggest you to also come into our non-official Slack channel for OpenUI5 . We also have a #sapwebide channel where you can request help when things like this happen, you won't be alone!

michal_keidar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Still, the official channel for the SAP community is answers.sap.com, so I recommend to ask questions here.