Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting exception while calling the MessageProcessingLogs from CPI

giridhar_vegi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I was trying to call the Message processing logs from CPI in cloud foundry. But i am getting the below exception 

com.sap.gateway.core.ip.component.odata.exception.OsciException: An exception of type 'WstxUnexpectedCharException' occurred., cause: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxUnexpectedCharException: Unexpected character ';' (code 59) excepted space, or '>' or "/>"

I am using the client id and client secret as basic Authentication. Please suggest me on this.

MartyMcCormick
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

What URL are you calling? Can you confirm you are using XML and not JSON if you're passing any payload? Also, you arent using any $format query options?

Thanks,
Marty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

amysh95
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, Please check if your hostname (tenant name) is having "-" (hyphen) in between.

I have faced the similar problem when calling the integration suite api or cloud connecter virtual hostname having "-" in between.

Thanks.

andrewfloriano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

The error message you're getting is related to XML parsing. It is expected either a space, ">" or "/>", but your XML input might have ";" somewhere.

This can be caused by an illegal character in your data since ";" is not typically a character XML parsers expected at that position. You can validate your XML payload if it’s well formed and validate it against an XML validator to check if there are any issues with your XML payload.

Please, check the SAP Integration Suite documentation for more details.

Kind Regards,

giridhar_vegi
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Andrew, Thanks for your Reply. But i was not passing any xml. I am trying to fetch the logs from the CPI using Message Processing logs using client ID and Client Secret .