cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HANA Tools could not be installed

former_member794399
Discoverer

Hi,

I am using ADT 3,25 and have added https://tools.hana.ondemand.com/2021-12 to the available software sites. When I try to install HANA Tools using this URL I got the following error message:

Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.
Software being installed: SAP HANA Database Development (Developer Edition) 2.3.64 (com.sap.ndb.studio.dbdev.feature.devedition.feature.group 2.3.64)
Missing requirement: SAP HANA Studio Modeler 2.3.64 (com.sap.ndb.studio.bi.feature.feature.group 2.3.64) requires ‘org.eclipse.equinox.p2.iu; org.eclipse.emf.feature.group 2.3.8’ but it could not be found

Please help!

Thanks and regards

Wolfgang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

HakanHaslaman
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

The HANA tooling is not included in ADT, so you need a different installation to change to this perspective.

former_member794399
Discoverer
0 Kudos

What do you mean with different installation? Eclipse 4.22?

HakanHaslaman
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Get a separate installation for each, ADT and HANA Studio and not installing the HANA Studio into an ADT package. I send you a message for details.

Cocquerel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it an official SAP recommendation documented somewhere like a SAP note ?

ram_43
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Wolfgang. I get the Issue with Eclipse 3.22 . May i know how you got the link for 4.22 please?

former_member794399
Discoverer
HakanHaslaman
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I found this info in an internal incident, so not in a document or similar, sorry.

former_member794399
Discoverer

Installation in Eclipse 4.22 was successful. Thanks!