Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help to analyse error related to SAPUI5, Fiori Launchpad, Slipsteam, webgui

TMNielsen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm no expert on the modules mentioned in the question title, but we have a setup were we publish various SAP standard and homemade SAPgui transactions in Fiori Launchpad. I know Slipstream engine is involved in this, but I don't know any details about the setup.

Sometimes a user gets more and more sessions in SM04 and eventually when he gets around 6 sessions, he is somehow stuck. Then if we delete some of the sessions in SM04 he is "un-stuck" again.

Now we have notices that when this happens, we can see two steps in transaction STAD.

First we see a step with a program name that is cut of because the transaction can only show 40 characters. The program field contains "modules/1.71/sap/se/ui/control/messagebu".

This program is always followed by a step with program = "newsession"

Do you have any idea what this "modules/1.71/sap/se/ui/control/messagebu" is?

And of course any suggestions what we can do about it will be greatly appriciated.

Regards Thomas Madsen Nielsen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

boghyon
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

> Do you have any idea what this "modules/1.71/sap/se/ui/control/messagebu" is?

This must be a "messagebundle.properties" file from the Slipstream Engine's SAPUI5 library "sap.se.ui". The *.properties files contain static key-value pairs for the client-side i18n. Here is a sample of such a file from the "sap.ui.core" library: https://ui5.sap.com/resources/sap/ui/core/messagebundle.properties

You can read more about it in Resource Bundles - Documentation - Demo Kit - SAPUI5 SDK.