cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How could I transfer Z table data form one SAP server to another SAP Server ?

JJAIMES
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The customer has 2 SAP Systems. The first one (SERVER A) has a z_table , and the second one (SERVER B) I couldn't see it in TCODE SE11. This Server is installed SOLMAN and I created the z_table manually using SE11. Aditionally, I know there is a comunication beetween these SAP Systems because all the issues in SERVER A are transfers from this server to SERVER_B using the HELP-> Create Support Message option. When the data is transfered, I get some data to save in the z_table in SERVER A

THE AIM: I need to update the content of z_table saved in the SERVER_A to z_table in the SERVER_B automatically.

I'll appreciate any comment.

(Transport routes in each system: sap-servers.png )

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

What did you already try: Transport data (Objetc R3TR TABU <table name> with generic key mandt+"*") or use of RFC to copy data?

JJAIMES
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Transporting is not a solution because it would be from DEV to QA and PRD only in SERVER A and you can't see it in SERVER B because is another different systeam.

When you say "use of RFC to copy data", you 're mentioning to create a remote RFC in SERVER A to comsume it in SERVER B? IF not, would you mind to give details?

Thanks for your comments,

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  1. It is possible to transport requests off transport routes: Admin copying transport request files from directory trans/cofile (header) and trans/data (data) between systems and adding request to queue.
  2. RFC: You should already have such RFC destinations created during installation (check in ECC and Solman systems for some SM* destination)
JJAIMES
Participant
0 Kudos

I am analizing some RFC destionations.

Thanks,

ArthurParisius
Contributor

Why not just make sure everything is in transport requests and have someone from your BASIS team import the transports in system B.

JJAIMES
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry but I'am sure your didn't see the attachments. SERVER A and SERVER B are differents systems. The transport is not the solution.

ArthurParisius
Contributor

Transport can work between different systems, how do you think third party SAP applications get on a system.

matt
Active Contributor

As Arthur and Raymong have pointed out, your understanding is incorrect. Transport is the solution. If you want you could set up a transport layer, but moving a released transport from one system to another is just a matter of copying a couple of files from the application server of one instance to the other.

JJAIMES
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry but your solution doesn't work for me.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why? It is the correct solution used globally. What is it about you situation that's special?

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Arthur,

You started your query with the wordings "The customer has 2 SAP Systems". At no point you mentioned about a Non-SAP system.Seems your interpretation about your own landscape needs to get reviewed.

K.Kiran.

ArthurParisius
Contributor
0 Kudos

Kiran,

I suggest you look at this ticket again and look at the name of the person actually asking the question.

Arthur

KarthikeyanN
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Let me try to answer the question "Why data is sent from ERP to Solman system?".

Basically Solman is the system which monitors all the SAP System regarding the performance, health checkup, Memory and all other checks and sends the report as Early Watch Alerts to the Managers and User. So the data will be sent from all the SAP system to Solman system.

If you want to have the custom Tables and Reports which is available in ERP to solman, then add those changes into TR and release that TR and ask your Basis team to import it into Solman system.

Hope this answer is helpful for you.

Regards,

Karthikeyan.

JJAIMES
Participant
0 Kudos

At the end, the data is sending automatically between systems. There is an integration between Server A (ERP) and Server B (Solman). The question was because a tabla Z created in Server A, I could't see it in Solman using SE11. It is the same result if I create a Report Z in Server A but it isn't avalible in Server B. The confussion was because the errors (bugs) are sent automatically from ERP to Solman using the option "Create Support Message" in Help menú.

Thanks.

DoanManhQuynh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello.

what you are talking about look like interface between 2 SAP server which you can use IDOCs to automate it.