cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am creating an IDOC via transaction F110 for the vendor , message type PAYEXT. How to debug it.

PrashantVerma
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am executing a transaction F110 to create an Outbound Idoc. The message type is PAYEXT.

It is creating the outbound Idoc and status of the records is 03 . Data is passed to the port.

But what I observed that one of its segment E11EDB02 with some qualifier is not filling its many fields. There are many custom logic written inside the exit.

Now my query is how to debug this transaction. I tried to debug many times, it is not hitting my exit.

I used the below link for guidance but not got success

https://community.sap.com/t5/financial-management-blogs-by-members/debugging-f110-automatic-payment/....

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
People can't answer because they don't know what "your exit" is (what you say: "it is not hitting my exit").
Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Debug may be tricky for unexperimented people. Just to be sure if one exit is called or not, you may use ABAP code at the start of the exit (e.g. MESSAGE x001(00)) to generate a short dump in ST22. You are then sure whether the exit is called or not.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

PrashantVerma
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am executing a transaction F110 to create an Outbound Idoc. The message type is PAYEXT.

It is creating the outbound Idoc and status of the records is 03 . Data is passed to the port.

But what I observed that one of its segment E11EDB02 with some qualifier is not filling its many fields. There are many custom logic written inside the exit.

The exit name is EXIT_SAPLIEDP_002

Now, while executing the payment run via F110 transaction, it is creating the outbound idoc. But i need to debug the above exit. But it is not triggering the exit.

So what could be the best way to trigger this exit.

@Sandra_Rossi

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Please don't repeat your question, just edit your question (add an EDIT chapter because many people have already read your question). Also, in general, don't post a question as a solution.