cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration CAP with UI5 on Subaccount2 into Launchpad Service in Subaccount1 without HTML5 Repo

Igorios
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have read through a lot of blogs and still can not reach my goal.

Here's the problem:

CAP Application is deployed in a subaccount "Extensions DEV". There a DEV-space and a Q space. Via the destinations we can reach the backend systems without any problems.

Later it should run on a subaccount "Extensions PROD".

It is a CAP application with a Freestyle UI5 with a standalone approuter. When I call the Approuter via the link, everything works great and I am redirected well to the service.

Launchpad is in the subaccount "Launchpad DEV". This is integrated with SuccessFactors and S4.

Now I want to add the extensions from the subaccount "Extensions DEV".

Unfortunately I don't see anything via the Content Manager.

I have already set up destinations in the subaccount "Launchpad DEV" for Approuter and Service and can test them via Postman and get Bearber token back.

When I try to integrate the applications in Launchpad, I am redirected to the service but not authorized there. Approuter denies access immediately.

Dont need those Navigation Params...

When I click on the right tile...

Service:

I can see the service endpoints but can't reach them 😞

We have an IAS Instance where both Subaccounts run as XSUAA.

Furthermore, I have already set up a trust configuration via SAML between subaccount "Extensions DEV" and then set this as destination in subaccount "Launchpad DEV". No chance - same error.

Does anyone have a hint?

Thanks and best regards

Igor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Igorios
Explorer
0 Kudos

solved. Had just to include the URL to the approuter into Launchpad Tile.

SSO works - because Launchpad works with Azure & app too.

If you have questions feel free to ping me 🙂

Igorios
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello together,

does anyone has a hint how to integrate and CAP application (could also be SpringBoot / Anlugar) Application in Cloud Foundry Space into a central Launchpad, which is in another Subaccount?

Thank you! 🙂

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Igor,

this is still a to be delivered roadmap item:

Integration of HTML5 applications from multiple SAP BTP subaccounts

Best Regards
Gregor

Igorios
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello gregorw ,

thanks for your answer. But your answer refers to applications deployed in HTML5 Repository Service?

Because my scope is about CAP with Fiori Freestyle with a standalone approuter running in a same Space. Only the Launchpad Service is in a different subaccount.

Best Regards

Igor