Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interactive Forms events not working at all

ali_eshaghibeni
Participant
0 Kudos

hi experts

I`v developed some HCM processes via Adobe Interactive forms but strangely i found in our production system Interactive forms not working properly.

I am pretty sure all configurations related to form scenario, ISR scenario and PDF form are correct, but when i put an ISR Standard Button on my form to

call an operation from backend ($record.CONTROL_PARAM.ISR_EVENT = "FILL" with app.eval("event.target.SAPSubmit();"); ) seems like nothing happens, then i found other than personnel number (PERNR) non of other standard fields fill with value even (EFFECTIVE_DATE). its just like PDF form does not care about any backend at all, nor SAP_PA or Generic Service BAdI.

After all i tried to test Sample Scenario from SAP, and i found even those samples have same problem with backend!

for testing purpose i have checked Business Function Switches and seems like all of requirement are on (HCM_ASR_CI_1, HCM_ASR_CI_2, HCM_ASR_CI_3). also I`v checked my form against Script problem and test with FP_CHK_REPORT, but everything looks fine.

After ALL please be consider that:

1. I am not using WD ABAP to run my form, it is HCM P&F Interactive form using PA, PT, PD and BAdI backend.

2. my ZCI version: 800.20070708051308.406522.403406 - ContainerFoundation_JS

3. my NW version: 7.02

Any idea about this problem?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ali_eshaghibeni
Participant
0 Kudos

Alright Guru

After 0 Replies we found the answer, but first lets take a look at problem:

You are trying to use HSM Processes & Forms with PA,PT,PD or Generic Service BAdI as your favorite backend. when your PDF is loading all fields are empty (even EFFECTIVE_DATE).

In our case we got a symptom, in Process test (HRASR_CHK_PROC_CUST) it shows there is a problem with HRASR_DEF. this problem caused by bad customization, if you check EA-HR switch in SFW1 in Properties tab you may find "Global Status" value as "OFF" and yes this is a problem.

To change the status of Global Status in HR you must go to SFW5 and reset EA-HR BUSINESS Function, for this purpose and prevent any problem in HR you better ask Technal people to handle this part for you.

After resetting EA-HR all switches statue turn "ON" and your problem with Back-end must solve.

Hope this explanation help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

Glad you found the answer and thanks for sharing the solution.

regards,

Xiang Li

Answers (0)