cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to integrate Subscription Fiori Apps into Customer FLP?

htammen
Active Contributor

Hi,

I read this blog post about Side-by-Side Extension of SAP Asset Performance Management and I would like to know if it is also possible to integrate partner apps into customer FLPs or if it is only possible for SAP applications.

The overview picture would then change to this.

Kind regards
Helmut

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VinayHS
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Helmut,

Have you looked into the approach described in the next post of the blog series.
Side-by-Side Extension of SAP Asset Performance Management: Integrate Custom / Third-Party Applicati...

While that diagram shows third-party application hosted in external landscape, the concept and procedure can be applied to partner application deployed in own provider account (i.e. within partner's global account) on BTP.

Best regards,

Vinay

htammen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

thanks for the answer. Yes, I had a look at that blog post, too. But It does not anwser my question.

I want a deeply integrated SAPUI5 application that resides in another global and subaccount than the FLP the user uses.

As I understand the help page this is not possible (s. Screenshot). But it seems to be possible for apps that SAP delivers.

So for me the only solution is to integrate the URL of the subscribed application into the users FLP. Cause the integrated URL comes with it's own ushell and possibly it uses it's own IdP it needs to be run in a new tab.

BR Helmut