cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with old and new values of Decision Table

bpawanchand
Active Contributor

Hi All,

I have come across a strange issue, while transporting Decision table and its customizing values from Development system to Quality system by using ToC( transport of Copies). Here are the sequence of events which happend while modifying the existing Decision table

1. Adjusted the decision table with the new set of values and saved in a customizing request and activated the object.
  2. Now by using solman tried to move the changes from Dev to Q by using the ToC.
  3. First time the ToC failed and there were few errors , probably due to which the decision table and respective application might not be activated( not sure)
  4. Further, I corrected the transport and re-initiated the trasnport. This time all is good. I can see the updated and new values which I configured in the Decision table activated application as well.
  5. Here is the challenge, When I simulate from FDT workbench in Q, the new configured values are retrieved or shown up in the result. But for the same set of values, when I pass from an external program for example workflow it is not. It still fecthes the old configured values. (BAAAM)

Do I need to update or clear any buffer, I tried to check few posts where suggested to reimport , use mass check tool to validate for any inconsistencies etc... However, I know there are few standard report which are consolidated in FDT_HELPERS transaction. But no luck.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bpawanchand
Active Contributor

Hi All,

Found solution by myself. The regeneration of the function resolved the issue.

Thanks

Pavan

Answers (0)