cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of email recipients from my Cronacle Job

former_member182521
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have been trying to find the list email receipients (Success.failure) from my Cronacle jobs. We use a parameter called mail_to to get the list. I can get the list by the Object search but I dont see any query to get value for the parameter directly. Can someone help?

mailto-parameter.jpg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gmblom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

There are a couple of different places where the parameter can be set. Default values, chain call settings etc.

So basically start with the following two and you will have most items:

select j.Name as jdname, jp.Name as jpname, jp.DefaultExpression from JobDefinition jd, JobDefinitionParameter jdp where jdp.Name = 'Mail_To' and jdp.DefaultExpression like 'test@company.com' and jdp.JobDefinition = jd.UniqueId and jd.BranchedLLPVersion = -1

and

select jd.Name as chainname, jcs.Name as stepname, jcc.SequenceNumber as callnr, ljd.Name as callname, jccp.Expression from JobDefinition jd, JobChain jc, JobChainCall jcc, JobChainStep jcs, JobChainCallInExpressionParameter jccp, JobDefinition ljd, JobDefinitionParameter ljdp where jccp.Expression like 'test@company.com' and jccp.JobDefinitionParameter = ljdp.UniqueId and ljdp.Name = 'Mail_To' and ljdp.JobDefinition = jdp.UniqueId and jccp.JobChainCall = jcc.UniqueId and jcc.JobChainStep = jcs.UniqueId and jcs.JobChain = jc.UniqueId and jc.JobDefinition = jd.UniqueId and jd.BranchedLLPVersion = -1

You can create these under Definitions->Reports. Or in the support servlet: http://host:port/scheduler/support

Regards Gerben

former_member182521
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thats perfect Gerban. Is there any program/code where I can mass replace a email id with a different email id? Thanks for all your Help.

Answers (0)